attention people OUTSIDE of the USA

Why do you care? Are you in the military? Are you asking people in a foreign military? Are you gay? Are you asking gay people serving in a foreign military?

Are you doing anything with your life other than sponging off of the welfare state and spouting worthless opinions on the internet?

Why do you care? Are you in the military? Are you asking people in a foreign military? Are you gay? Are you asking gay people serving in a foreign military?

Are you doing anything with your life other than sponging off of the welfare state and spouting worthless opinions on the internet?

why should i not care? is actually being in the military going to have to be a pre-requisite for typing in a thread about military matters? how elitist of you to imply such a thing! if i were gay i would have mentioned it in one of the other homosexuality/homophobia/transgender threads that we've already had:loco: do i now need to be gay in order to feel sympathy for the bigotry and harasment GLBTs go through on a daily basis? i'm not asking the foreign gays or the foreing militaries, i'm asking the random people outside of USA to comment on how stupid America is being on this subject, in America it is the homosexuals that get kicked out of the military, where as in most foreign countries, it would be the homophobics that get kicked out, don't try to obfuscate this issue, whether or not i am sponging off the welfare state has no impact on whether my satements are valid, or whether my questions are things that really need to be discussed, i think that the rest of the forum would disagree with you that my opinions are "worthless", and if it really is your opinion that my opinions are worthless, then why the hell did you even go through the time and effort of responding to them?

Actually, being personally irresponsible and lazy does invalidate your opinions. Go get a fucking job and pay your own way and then talk.

You stink up this whole sub forum with your spam posts/threads of uneducated bullshit, or your "+1s" to other uneducated bullshit and necro'd threads.

As someone outside of the USA, I think your worldview is INCREDIBLY narrow if you're so ignorant and idealistic that you think "most foreign countries" would give a shit about homophobia.

Most countries in the world either condemn homosexuality or deny its existence. Northern Europe is not "the rest of the world."

As someone outside of the USA, I think your worldview is INCREDIBLY narrow if you're so ignorant and idealistic that you think "most foreign countries" would give a shit about homophobia.

Most countries in the world either condemn homosexuality or deny its existence. Northern Europe is not "the rest of the world."

what about Thailand/Brazil/Malasia etc etc where the "ladyboys" are casually walking around with the obviously artificial breast implants showing massive cleavage and not even trying to convince anyone that they were born female

and maybe the modifier "most" was innacurate, but there really are a few countries where the homophobics would get expelled from military service for being homophobic

and the only countries that i know for a fact that officially condemn homosexuality or completely deny it's exixtence are Islamic/Muslim countries in the Middle East

if i implied that "northern europe" = "the rest of the world" it was only because most of the people on this forum seem to be from "northern europe" in that they think like northern europeans

how?
me being lazy and irresponsible shouldn't effect how people interpret the content of the sentences that apear in my posts

Being lazy and irresponsible invalidates your opinions because if you won't put forth the effort to feed your own face, you obviously have something wrong with your thought processing/brain.

Being a mooch(IE:thief) means you are morally bankrupt as well, so anyone with 2 working brain cells will ignore you until you stop being a braindead leech. In a better time, you would be starving to death or shaping up.

Being lazy and irresponsible invalidates your opinions because if you won't put forth the effort to feed your own face, you obviously have something wrong with your thought processing/brain. being lazy doesn't make me irresponsible, i had a place to live untill "steven's baby girl" ran off with my whole month's worth of money, i eat fine, i convinced a random person to buy me jack-in-the-box food last night, and the homeless people in the Bible Belt eat pretty good if you're willing to sit through a sermon before each meal, and the fact that i am receiving a disability check shouldn't affect how people interpret the content of the sentences of my posts, they're either good sentences or bad, regardless of who posted them

Being a mooch(IE:thief) means you are morally bankrupt as well, so anyone with 2 working brain cells will ignore you until you stop being a braindead leech. In a better time, you would be starving to death or shaping up.

if me receiving a disability check makes me a theif, morally bankrupt, braindead leach, then that is something that needs to be addressed as a whole seperate thread, if the opening post of a brand new thread is just simply bitching about me defrauding the government, then i am willing to defend/explain myself in such a thread
the other people on this forum don't seem to be ignoring me, does this mean they are idiots for not agreeing with you? the other people in this forum aren't bothering to go through the effort of bitching about me, so what's the fucking point of you yourself bitching about me? in that last sentence, are you refering to the Great Depresion?

i think this thread could become decent if everyone that posts on this forum would actually respond to the original topic as presented in the original post

what about Thailand/Brazil/Malasia etc etc where the "ladyboys" are casually walking around with the obviously artificial breast implants showing massive cleavage and not even trying to convince anyone that they were born female

Ladyboys/kathoey are considered a third sex. No gay marriage in those countries. Brazil especially has a culture of machismo where it is not OK to be gay

and maybe the modifier "most" was innacurate, but there really are a few countries where the homophobics would get expelled from military service for being homophobic

Are any of these few countries outside of Northern Europe?

and the only countries that i know for a fact that officially condemn homosexuality or completely deny it's exixtence are Islamic/Muslim countries in the Middle East

Most of Asia doesn't give a shit about gays. Latin America is very Catholic with strong macho culture. In Africa homosexuality is often punishable by death. Russia and Eastern Europe aren't so tolerant either.

if i implied that "northern europe" = "the rest of the world" it was only because most of the people on this forum seem to be from "northern europe" in that they think like northern europeans

Most people on this forum are American and cannot think outside of an American perspective

Ladyboys/kathoey are considered a third sex. so, kathoey are not allowed to get married? how well is that working out?No gay marriage in those countries. no gay mariage in countries that have the highest number of transgendered people? what the fucking hell? Brazil especially has a culture of machismo where it is not OK to be gay

one of us is getting "brazil" mixed up with another country, the country i'm thinking of is comfortably warm year-round, women are constantly topless because the culture considers viewing female nipples as exactly the same as seeing male nipples, this is a place obsessed with cosmetic surgery where all the drag queens get breast implants, they're all constantly showing ridiculously huge amounts of cleavage and everyone knows which cleavage show-ers were born male and nobody cares, i don't know if i'm describing "Brazil" or if you are, but one of us is clearly describing a whole different country

Are any of these few countries outside of Northern Europe?

please explain to the northern europeans, what exactly is your problem with northern europe

Most of Asia doesn't give a shit about gays. what about the huge kathoey populations? Latin America is very Catholic with strong macho culture. what about the huge gay pride parades in Rio? In Africa homosexuality is often punishable by death. yes, and most countries outside of the middle east consider this practice of executing homosexuals inhumane Russia and Eastern Europe aren't so tolerant either. this is why there are so many gays coming to America, to escape countries where the government is homophobic
Most people on this forum are American and cannot think outside of an American perspective
are you saying that the American "gay part of town" is a bad concept? are you agreeing with homophobic govenments that you've just described?

why should i not care? is actually being in the military going to have to be a pre-requisite for typing in a thread about military matters? how elitist of you to imply such a thing!

/Does Not Compute? Relevance not recognized? Jackassery sensory system alert.

What does society's attitude to homosexuality have to do with the military's?

Certain groupings of society (speaking from a New Zealand perspective) are more tolerant of behaviour that differs from the norm than others. The military is traditionally a very macho environment, whereas say the goth subculture is extremely tolerant.

The military is traditionally a very macho environment, whereas say the goth subculture is extremely tolerant.

my whole freaking point was that the (american) military is "macho" and intolerant (of GLBT) to an extent that is ludicrous,
what the fucking hell is the point of kicking gays out of the military?!?!? to me it would make much more sense to kick the homophobics out of the military