attention people OUTSIDE of the USA

#2. Massive strawman you got there. I consider myself smarter than most mechanics I have met. That doesn't mean I know more than they do about working on a fucking car.

really, only those military men looking down their noses at civilians would agree with you that i made a strawman, civilians should be allowed to talk about the military

Talk =/= talking intelligently. You can talk about what you think about this or that relating to the military, but without having been involved you cannot speak intelligently on the matter.

Talk =/= talking intelligently. You can talk about what you think about this or that relating to the military, but without having been involved you cannot speak intelligently on the matter.

i never implied that i had been in the military
and my initial intent was to have those specific people that have no intention of joining the military to post in a thread about the military

Forum Headline:

"The Philosopher Intelligent (and mature) discussions only."

Oh well... I'm renewing my Mensa membership now...

i never implied that i had been in the military
and my initial intent was to have those specific people that have no intention of joining the military to post in a thread about the military

i think that the people that have absolutely no intention of ever joining the military should be allowed to talk about why they won't join their country's military