attention people OUTSIDE of the USA

There really isn't anything to disagree with. If you had said that you had spent time deployed in the military and did not see the issues I listed, then we would have something to discuss.

An opinion based on nothing but the way you wish to see things is worthless.

I get the feeling you don't really respect the opinion of someone who has not been in the military. I have not been serving in a military force anywhere, but I got the distinct impression from the thread starter that wasn't really necessary to voice you opinion in this here thread, sir.

I don't respect the opinion of anyone on anything that they don't have direct knowledge.

Monoxide child is an example of the illiterate, pop-media conditioned/educated reprobates of Western Culture, and I couldn't care less about his opinions or qualifiers.

Maybe you should make your own thread then, Dakryn. I mean, at least Monoxide child (I don't know anything about this person, by the way) got here first. If you've got beef with him, that's not my problem.

Yeah, I'm insinuating that any previous history you have with MC may have some effect on the topic, since he started it.

He started this thread because in another thread he was trying to justify the repeal of DADT with "other countries have already done it", and I guess wanted to hear someone back him up on it. And yes, I usually follow up on any BS he posts.

I don't respect the opinion of anyone on anything that they don't have direct knowledge.

as i've stated in several other threads, a lot of my close personal friends are gay, and i started this thread because some of my gay friends have been kicked out of the military (USA) for being gay, and i thought that maybe it wouldn't have been so much of an issue in other countries

Because you don't have any intellectual foundation for your opinions on gays in the military.

are you implying that military personell are smarter than civilians?
you don't have to be in the military to have an intelectual discussion about it

are you implying that military personell are smarter than civilians?
you don't have to be in the military to have an intelectual discussion about it

#1. Learn to spell, and learn reading comprehension
#2. Massive strawman you got there. I consider myself smarter than most mechanics I have met. That doesn't mean I know more than they do about working on a fucking car.