How far would you go with the quirks of rich people?

I saw a Cadillac SUV with SEVEN televisions in it. Just a regular sized SUV. They all had the same show on them. Wtf is that, just a way to ignore your too many kids with money?

Honestly, I'd just build a recording studio in my house. Then buy all the CDs and all the vinyls, and a 1972 Chevelle SS and a fuck ton of treats and a chef. Thats about all I can think of

Honestly, I'd just build a recording studio in my house. Then buy all the CDs and all the vinyls, and a 1972 Chevelle SS and a fuck ton of treats and a chef. Thats about all I can think of

then you can make the goregrind album, I'm still waiting for it... :)

My life wouldn't change all that much, but it would be nice to not have all of my decisions hampered by financial constraints. I'd be able to pursue my entrepreneurial ventures and whatnot

If I became rich, I'd feel kind of ashamed to flaunt it. I live in a small apartment and I hardly need more space than what I already have... maybe just a 2nd bedroom so people can come and stay, and a 2nd living area for games/exercise/whatever. As much as I'd love a modest classic car, probably a 1966 Mustang convertible, I'd rather my next car was a Honda with a 5-star safety rating.

I wouldn't want to let drivers, cooks or cleaners into my life either. But if there was some kind of takeaway meals that were actually healthy, that they could tailor to your individual dietary needs, that'd be worth paying for.

Some products out there are ludicrous. I'm pretty good at not spending money, but one thing I recently splashed out for was a turntable. My record collection is tiny, but I wanted a good quality one anyway. I found a great one with no negative reviews to speak of. I was worried the ones you can order online come with no cartridge and I might have trouble setting them up, so I paid a lot extra to buy it from a shop in person. But then I look at the website of a posh hi-fi place here, and the shit they peddle is an absolute joke. Their cheapest turntables are nearly as much as the one I bought, and you look up the model and find people complaining that it plays at the wrong speed. So I can't believe anyone is getting value for money if they buy the brand's $10,000+ turntables either. Makes me feel great about my sensible purchase from a different store anyway.

If I had millions to waste, I'd spend it on sponsoring a car in a touring car racing series. Then I get to help a young driver's career, help the sustainability of my favourite sport, and I can put pictures of just about whatever the fuck I want on the side of the car!

This thread wasn't supposed to be about penises just as all the others so HamburgerBoy please go hide under your semen rag. I see some confused faces here too so let me elaborate. Some shit costs a lot of money but is completely unnecessary and only rich people would do it. Some shit like that is even stupidly bothersome so it seems absurd to us. This thread is about those things. Name some or die dicklovers.

You didn't really answer my question, and I mentioned several non-dick related things that a person could find worthy of succumbing to dick for.

Anyways, I'd like to think that I'd be able to leave most of my obligations and spend my time freely. My CD purchases would probably go up a lot, and I'd like to finance projects that I lack the time/talent/etc to accomplish on my own, even if it means creating the next Voodoocult or similar. I'd probably buy a large house and fill it with random crap/shelves.

You didn't really answer my question, and I mentioned several non-dick related things that a person could find worthy of succumbing to dick for.

Anyways, I'd like to think that I'd be able to leave most of my obligations and spend my time freely. My CD purchases would probably go up a lot, and I'd like to finance projects that I lack the time/talent/etc to accomplish on my own, even if it means creating the next Voodoocult or similar. I'd probably buy a large house and fill it with random crap/shelves.

But it was totally not dick-related, you made it dick-related. Let's just talk about stupid shit rich people do that we don't understand.

Some products out there are ludicrous. I'm pretty good at not spending money, but one thing I recently splashed out for was a turntable. My record collection is tiny, but I wanted a good quality one anyway. I found a great one with no negative reviews to speak of. I was worried the ones you can order online come with no cartridge and I might have trouble setting them up, so I paid a lot extra to buy it from a shop in person. But then I look at the website of a posh hi-fi place here, and the shit they peddle is an absolute joke. Their cheapest turntables are nearly as much as the one I bought, and you look up the model and find people complaining that it plays at the wrong speed. So I can't believe anyone is getting value for money if they buy the brand's $10,000+ turntables either. Makes me feel great about my sensible purchase from a different store anyway.

The whole audiophile products market is a nice example of spending money for something you can't even distinguish. Then again, those turntables are a luxury item to put in your house along other fancy shit. I like the wooden ones.

Pay off my student loans
Pay off my car
Pay off my family's debts
Purchase an annuity with the remainder
Live off the annuity interest each month
Travel

What I would do if I came into a fuck ton of money

The most ridiculous rich asshole thing I'd do is probably spend wayyy too much money on oddities/antiques. I like surrounding myself with shit I enjoy looking at, and you can bet that if I had the money, I'd totally own something most people think is pointless to have like Dahmer's kidney or a collection of 18th century surgical equipment.

Also a submarine. I want a fuckin submarine. But I'd use it somewhat constructively and allow scientists access for research, just as long as I get to come along.