Would you sex krampus?

Krampus

• Total voters
306502_885363896575_8400406_33249463_949611331_n.jpg

King Richard said:
This message is hidden because Thralldom is on your ignore list.

:fu::danceboy::fu: :danceboy:

There's no great impact on my time on this site if you can't view my posts. It makes it less likely that you'll say something stupid in response. I'm skeptical that you actually ignored me anyway because of your demeanor.

That pic is notably missing Grant running in the background.

Now I want the full sequence of the whole "andy standing next to modern art" thing...iirc it started off with childrengrinder being autistic and rapidly moved into absolute genius...some classic shit there. Grant, I know you keep records of this stuff for some reason...can you make it happen?

Onder represents everything that is right about an internet forum created with no essential topic in mind. It's an environment to speak your mind, be poetic, and descend into the absurd. It's a place to be the most authentic, with no fear of reproach by the mores of the sociopolitical world. It's a context in which questions may be asked that are inappropriate to ask elsewhere. The reason I go to this forum (at least nowadays) is for that purpose. If I want to be serious and civil, then I can shut my computer screen and engage with the real world. Not here.

In Classical Greece, the cult of Dionysus existed for the express purpose of providing a context in which it was appropriate to engage in acts of ecstasy and irrationality, lest these impulses, pent-up, be released at inappropriate times or induce neuroses. This forum serves that same exact function. IO BACCHUS

wow
i now feel motivated to start my own threads
before i didn't want to out of fear of pissing people off
but, ofcourse, you're right,
an internet forum is/should be a place where you can take off the mask that people in society wear
a place where each of us can say each of all the things that you would never be able to say in face-2-face discusions
thank you for acknowledging that internet forums are/have always been places where the discusions that happen are completely different, and more honest than the "polite" things we say to each other in "civilized society"