Listen krampus

I'm not sure "tradition" is the right word, but it's normal to not shave yeah.

I always found that weird as I think that shaved pussy would better fit the typical japanese girl-ish figure. But I could run a mass 15 year-olds‘ de-virginizing fabric by myself and still do a taxi driver as a side job.

EDIT: No really, I never fucked a 15 year old.

Because nothing here makes sense.

Judging by what I see at public baths the average lady here doesn't shave, maybe she trims. Maybe hair is still seen as "ok, old enough, green light let's go!" But you also have to realize Japanese people have sex less frequently than anyone else, married couples average once a month or something.

Yeah, it's really common to see...ah what is that word, starts with a T, where 2 chicks rub their yeehaws on each other's yoohoos?

ITT, GMD regulars reveal their sexual fantasies about Japanese girls. Asian women confuse my libido, because they are attractive, but have such boyish bodies. I can't get worked up over anyone built like a plank of wood.

Tribbing, aka scissoring.
If Japanese chicks shaved or at least trimmed a hell of a lot more they would be a lot more attractive.

She's American, therefore more sexually advanced than her Japanese peers. Of course she does you silly goose!

I'm endlessly fascinated by the simple interchangeability of lexical items. It's incredibly stimulating to play around with words like this. Of course, this is only stimulating if the text remains fairly grammatical. I don't like it when people just jumble the words at random.

ITT, GMD regulars reveal their sexual fantasies about Japanese girls. Asian women confuse my libido, because they are attractive, but have such boyish bodies. I can't get worked up over anyone built like a plank of wood.

tbh there is a lot of variety, you can't dismiss 1/5 of the world's population based on the fact that their pop stars are underweight.

And yes, I do shave...MY FACE.

tbh there is a lot of variety, you can't dismiss 1/5 of the world's population based on the fact that their pop stars are underweight.

I've seen a few Asian ladies with big tits and wide hips, but I think those traits are less common, as a percentage of the female population, than pretty much any other racial group. Of course, black women have major curves, but they generally lack the facial features I find attractive. Not to mention that many American black women are obese. I guess I'm just a sexual racist. :erk:

Asian women are generally more attractive than white women, but the absolutely most attractive women are white. I don't even look at any other ethnicities.

that would depend on which countries the asians and whites come from; they both have very diverse subraces. also, i wouldnt count latin women out.

Latinas suffer from the same problem that blacks do: too few pretty faces among their ranks, and a high rate of obesity (probably since most latin people are marginally African in ancestry). However, I've seen several Latinas that were so sexy that I thought my penis would shoot off like a rocket. Peurto Rican and Cuban girls are fugly, regardless of body type, however.