Listen krampus

yes every race has varying potential for ugliness and attractiveness, some more extreme on either end of the spectrum than others.

for example,

Sweden, Russia, Czech, France - low ugly limit, extremely high pretty limit

USA, Australia, Britain - high ugly limit, high pretty limit

Spain, Italy - above average ugly limit, very high pretty limit

Korea, Japan - average ugly limit, fairly high pretty limit

China - average ugly limit, average pretty limit

latinas - very high ugly limit, high pretty limit

brown asians, arabs, indians - very high ugly limit, above average pretty limit

blacks - high ugly limit, average pretty limit

of course those are rough generalizations and there are always exceptions. also it is not my intention to insult the women of any race.

I definitely wouldn‘t say that asians are -generally- prettier than EU chicks. Only one asian girl out of like hundred is pretty and that‘s just because she has white genes mixed in. IMO. Like Lucy Liu or bitches like that.

Lucy Liu has no white blood. Maggie Q would be a better example. or Maria Ozawa. some pure asians are pretty though. like the Kara girls and their butt dance.

Lucy Liu has no white blood. Maggie Q would be a better example. or Maria Ozawa. some pure asians are pretty though. like the Kara girls and their butt dance.

Ok ok, I was just guessing by her tall figure.

Sweden, Russia, Czech, France - low ugly limit, extremely high pretty limit

USA, Australia, Britain - high ugly limit, high pretty limit

Spain, Italy - above average ugly limit, very high pretty limit

Korea, Japan - average ugly limit, fairly high pretty limit

China - average ugly limit, average pretty limit

latinas - very high ugly limit, high pretty limit

brown asians, arabs, indians - very high ugly limit, above average pretty limit

blacks - high ugly limit, average pretty limit.

Why don‘t you draw a graph with a whore-productivity parameter implemented?

lololol

I think in terms of pure "UnnfffffnfFFFFffFFFfffFF" I like Germanic, Latino/South American, and Persian/Middle Eastern/Arab/Indian dudes the best.

In Asia Korean men >>> everyone else because they are taller and muscular because of mandatory military service.

Finnish people are almost uniformly ugly.

Not this one that Jim (sentinelslain) talked to on webcam. He charmed her until he asked her something very awkward. I think I'll keep it secret to avoid his wrath.

Why do you do this so often?

teh bloodbath boardz

I'm endlessly fascinated by the simple interchangeability of lexical items. It's incredibly stimulating to play around with words like this. Of course, this is only stimulating if the text remains fairly grammatical. I don't like it when people just jumble the words at random.

This too.