Would you sex krampus?

Krampus

• Total voters
Onder this is really pathetic and gross you need to grow up, Rick you're not any better than he is, acting all playboy yet the best pick up line you can come up with is "you're an interesting person you're sexy, you have breast"... Nice words? I heard that already thank you I'll pass. Men are such losers really...

He wasn't talking to you tbh so what the fuck are you moaning about?

All men are the same losers? Well you sound like a delight. Did you sign up to this forum just to whine or are you somebody's troll account?

He wasn't talking to you tbh so what the fuck are you moaning about?

All men are the same losers? Well you sound like a delight. Did you sign up to this forum just to whine or are you somebody's troll account?

FYI, he knows very well who i am, as for your opinion you gave up on your rights to make a judgment the minute you started posting in here

I'm all about not objectifying women and whathaveyou, but to claim that Onder's persona can be mimicked with ease is fucking silly. See: the quote Doden's culled from the story.

This is probably true. :lol: Although I think if I practiced I could pull it off properly.

Thanks for the kind words, Rick!
As for the subject... You know, the more I live the more I get the feeling that being a woman is not always flattering. I don't see girls creating a thread about banging a guy and discussing his balls like a paintiung in Louvre or eggs in a fridge. Yet a lot of men do allow themselves to cross lines due to the one-cell brain, so you feel yourself beeing on gynecologist chair. Yeh sure it makes you an alpha-male and everyone thinks you're mega-cool, yet why won't you just get laid with your 5-fingers right-side girlfriend and shut up?

:lol: You're welcome.

Wether you feel the need to demonstrate your complete lack of intelligence like a blooming teenager OR act all offended in order to give yourself the illusion that you're not doing the same just because you're so "classy" when you do it... It's no surprise what's on every guy's mind in the end, it all comes down to basic instincts. Having the courtesy to hide it with honey words doesn't make it better.

And you guys are just ignoring the #1 rule. It's going to take much more money and efforts anyway. And even so you will get your ways to a woman's heart, we always know better.

:guh:

King Richard's posts here are funny because he looks like a sexual predator.

I don't know who krampus is.

Why are you even posting here? Don't be mad at me because you're a fucking idiot who can't win an argument. Go finish predicting the lottery on a runway you shithead.

I voted yes.

I've come to the realization that Onder is just going to be a gigantic sociopath once he reaches adulthood.

At what age does an Onder reach maturity? This is a question that has puzzled mankind for ages.

where is Krampus amidst all this discussion?

Locked away in self-imposed isolation...probably.

Onder this is really pathetic and gross you need to grow up, Rick you're not any better than he is, acting all playboy yet the best pick up line you can come up with is "you're an interesting person you're sexy, you have breast"... Nice words? I heard that already thank you I'll pass. Men are such losers really...

My best line? :lol: No, oh no, not even close. You just don't get it and I'm not about to divulge all of my wisdom unto you either.

FYI, he knows very well who i am, as for your opinion you gave up on your rights to make a judgment the minute you started posting in here

I have no idea who you are. Baby jesus? My asshole? Oh no wait you're an Alien! Right?

Excuse me!? Who the fuck are you and why should I even listen to your whining? :erk: Does King Dumbard know you?

EDIT: Ninja'd.

At what age does an Onder reach maturity? This is a question that has puzzled mankind for ages.

I am mature in comparsion to you and your chick that's here with you. What a find, brother. What dating site has those annoying feminists? I want one of those.

My best line? :lol: No, oh no, not even close. You just don't get it and I'm not about to divulge all of my wisdom unto you either.

Your best pick up line is definitely "you're beautiful - because you are, and you're nice - becase you are, and I like you as a person - because I do".

Didn't see this post before...

I am mature in comparsion to you and your chick that's here with you. What a find, brother. What dating site has those annoying feminists? I want one of those.

I swear I don't know who that psycho is. My brain would implode if I learned to speak retard as fluently as that person(?) does.

Your best pick up line is definitely "you're beautiful - because you are, and you're nice - becase you are, and I like you as a person - because I do".

:(

King Richard said:
Why are you even posting here? Don't be mad at me because you're a fucking idiot who can't win an argument. Go finish predicting the lottery on a runway you shithead.

You and I have never had an argument. People who win the lottery accurately predicted the winning numbers. That's objective fact. You're hung up on the fact that I made fun of your post and didn't bother taking you seriously. I was right so I had no reason to reply further.

You look scary as hell and your hamfisted attempt to replicate a smooth talker in this thread was even scarier. In about 30 years when you get those large-rimmed glasses, I'm sure we'll hear about you in a scandalous news story. But it's okay, because your obsession with trying to convince people that the Colts are God's gift to the NFL on your blog will assure that you'll still have something to do with the free iternet that you receive in jail.

From what I can tell, you dislike Onder and don't appreciate his humor, but your attempt to act like you are culturally or intellectually superior to him because you took his thread too seriously is pretty sad. Get over yourself and go write about your locker room fantasies with Peyton Manning or something. Everyone else is having a good time here.

P.S. Do you even listen to metal music or do you just post here ironically to satisfy some social deficiency because of how awkward you are in the real world?

You and I have never had an argument. People who win the lottery accurately predicted the winning numbers. That's objective fact.

I see what you're getting at with this, but I wouldn't use the word predict. When using the word "predict" one would assume that the person who is making the prediction would have some sort of prior knowledge or experience to back up that prediction. Though prior knowledge isn't the deciding factor between a "guess" and a "prediction", nor is it even a required factor for either action, it is assumed that a prediction leans more toward the side of having prior knowledge and a guess leans more toward a whim. However, because of the fact that the two words are so similar, it really comes down to the speaker to decide which of the two, given the context, is more appropriate for what they are trying to communicate. As I said though, it's totally up to you.

This message is hidden because Thralldom is on your ignore list.

:fu::danceboy::fu: :danceboy:

That's because he is a sexual predator

*brofist*

I see what you're getting at with this, but I wouldn't use the word predict. When using the word "predict" one would assume that the person who is making the prediction would have some sort of prior knowledge or experience to back up that prediction. Though prior knowledge isn't the deciding factor between a "guess" and a "prediction", nor is it even a required factor for either action, it is assumed that a prediction leans more toward the side of having prior knowledge and a guess leans more toward a whim. However, because of the fact that the two words are so similar, it really comes down to the speaker to decide which of the two, given the context, is more appropriate for what they are trying to communicate. As I said though, it's totally up to you.

Dude don't waste your time. That guy is an utter moron.