How far would you go with the quirks of rich people?

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
Hello friends,

sometimes one can't help but imagine having a load of money when one sees a nice Mercedes car with like a 5 liter engine and thinks oh yeah that would look nice if I just parked it in the school parking lot and said hi guys let's have a soup and act like it's normal to have a car so pretty. You could say hey girl let me take you home and you'd open the door to your car and bitch'd be like ehrmehrgerd dis iz your wheelz? And then the sound BRRRM BRRRRRRRM and you'd be off and getting laid in no time.

However, sometimes you see rich people and how they go about. Sometimes you see them rollin' about and the understanding of their ways is not in sight. Sometimes the things they do seem to only have one reason and that is to prove themselves how rich they are. And if you live the life of the masses, you barely even see them go and it's somewhat new.

I have a side job on the weekends and I sit on a reception of this apartment complex and there's some rich people too. There's all kinds of Ferraris in the garage and it would be interesting to see a drag race of the cars in there so there's a number of rich people to put it this way.

But I don't understand certain things. I don't fucking care if they do, but I don't see why they ask me to call them a taxi. Calling it yourself is much easier then telling the reception all the info and then receiving the info back when you could just do it yourself. Or having a driver - that's the same thing. You could just drive around but this way you have to tell the driver where to go and you have to put up with him, quite simple.

I see a pattern here - to me it feels like having money is a way to get independent and to be able to do all things yourself. To drive your own car and simply have your own shit. I feel like the work I do I do to be stronger in life and more competent. That's because I'm used to be kinda dependent on silly shit like public transport and stuff, because I'm not from a rich family. But rich people, they use the money differently.

A girl from a neighborhood started doing this whore work for money. Basically she's a whore now, but a spoiled one. You can pay her 800 usd so she spends the weekend with you and then SHE decides whether she wants to fuck and you have to pay 250 bucks more if she's into it. Why the fuck would I do that? You have to put up with a stupid girl from a poor family and then she refuses you on the evening of jewish sabbath? Oh yeah sure, you can just order two different whores and that's it for relationships and sex.

That's one thing, but I'm sure you've noticed that there's a certain price limit above which all products just become stupid just to be more expensive. It's not even a matter of the thing being prettier or more useful. Sometimes nobody can recognize whether a thing costs 100 usd or 100000 usd. NOBODY. As is the case with all kinds of jewellery. Rich Russian fucking whore gets earrings worth of a million bucks but give her a cheap copy and she won't fucking recognize because after all she's still dumb as fuck and the price is only high to be high. It's a circle.

I understand when a guy buys the most expensive phone and computer because he just has the money and you can feel the performance if anything. Same with cars. But some things, some things I just don't get.

Laugh or cry, this thread is yours.

EDIT: I'm all for shark tanks, obviously.

I would like having someone to cook for me and occasionally help with cleaning. I think if I had a ton of money I'd have like one person to help with everything around the house and I'd pay that person excellently.

I think I get what you're saying, but honestly...yeah. I'd do all of that. I'd roll up to every destination in a god damned Jaguar limousine, covered in pricy hoochies, drinking hella fancy wine, $500 cigar, and an ounce of clean ass cocaine and flaunt my shit like a fucking pimp. I'd literally get in my private jet and head to Onder's corner of the world and pick him up for a fuck ton of alcohol, coke, and pristine hookers. Because fuck yeah, money! The fuck else do you do with it?

The hookers and drugs aren't the point. Its just a collection of stereotypical rich stuff. My point was I'd flaunt it. But I'd probably do that more by like buying all the guitars and drums and stuff. Then buying all of a giant, unnecessary house. And like, a pool and shit with the waterfall and fucking voice controlled everything in my house and like henchmen and shit. Fuck yeah, get to henching, mother fuckers! $$$$$

Or hookers. Whatever. Showing off is showing off

EDIT: You took the excitement out of my last post. It was all super fun and yay and shit then you kicked it in the dick with the holier-than-thou, palm-faced disappointment that grandparents give grown grandchildren. Why did you do that? Poor post.

EDIT 2: Haha, grandparents give grown grandchildren. Alliteration, lol.

Is this thread about being around rich people and tolerating them and their quirks, or copying a stereotypical behavior pattern of rich people? Because I think I'd whore myself out to some rich guy if it was kept discreet (which it undoubtedly would be) and paid well.

Who wouldn't want to be the boy toy to some wealthy Jewish film producer or similar? You could travel the world, visit expensive art galleries regularly, drink expensive booze, meet his wealthy and powerful friends, and for the low price of accepting his Yale-educated pecker and maybe cuddling under a blanket of genuine tiger fur.

Is this thread about being around rich people and tolerating them and their quirks, or copying a stereotypical behavior pattern of rich people? Because I think I'd whore myself out to some rich guy if it was kept discreet (which it undoubtedly would be) and paid well.

You'd whore yourself out to a hobo if his dick was "pretty" enough.

This thread wasn't supposed to be about penises just as all the others so HamburgerBoy please go hide under your semen rag. I see some confused faces here too so let me elaborate. Some shit costs a lot of money but is completely unnecessary and only rich people would do it. Some shit like that is even stupidly bothersome so it seems absurd to us. This thread is about those things. Name some or die dicklovers.

I think you covered the main bases. Creating extra steps to do something, or buying identical shit for 10x more is dumb. A fool and his/her money is soon parted.

Yeah cool well I'm fucking awesome so that's about that.

What do you think about toilets? Is it necessary to have a toilet with a touch screen for movies and an automatic cleaning, or is toilet just a place to shit and go. If you had a shitload of money, would you change your approach to that place? I had a very rich classmate on high school and they had a purple furry toilet seat at home. I went to pee at his place and he begged me to sit down so no drop gets on the seat. I remember thinking that was highly unpractical and pretty stupid.

I'd shit in a jewel encrusted gold fucking toilet with automatic ass wiping included. Fuck yes.

And it better wipe with warm, damp silk linen at worst. None of that bull shit Angel Soft toilet paper.

Japan has heated toilet seats in their public stalls and I have wanted one ever since sitting on one

I'd not work/commute. Buy vinyls. Order takeout a lot. Probly take up light recreation drug use. Travel every now and again. Sleep when I want, wake up when I want. Oh, and again, not work/commute. Sounds like my retirement plan. I'm not greedy, just lazy.

I've worked in many rich people's houses and most of these people have zero taste and very similar 'stuff' adorning their ugly ornate dwellings and they all have a horribly overdone trophy wife flouncing about in a $2000 tracksuit complaining about something. To be a typical old-money rich cunt is something I'm very glad I'm not.

If I came into a LOT of money I wouldn't buy a gold-encrusted arse-warming/wiping shitter. And I wouldn't buy a Ferrari or a Lamborghini or any of those LOOK AT ME I'M A RICH TWAT cars. And I wouldn't buy a stupid mansion in Toorak (stupid rich cunt suburb of Melbourne) and go hang amongst the bland plebs.

I would buy an amazing architect designed converted warehouse in the neighbourhood which I already live, and I'd fill it with mid century and industrial furniture that I normally look at and cry at the price, and I'd have a shed full of classic cars. And a recording studio. And a pool. And an entertainment room with arcade games, pinball machines and pool tables. And I'd make music, party, travel, and generally do fun shit that I don't normally do because it's too expensive.