Attention Webmast Brent

Fuck Buzzard, free speech is one thing but if its Milano and he is just being antagonistic, trying to be an ass like he usually is then why leave it up? Anthrax pays for this site they can moniter it however they want. The fat bowl of jell-o can talk all the shit he wants on HIS OWN web site, thats free speech! So don't "you Americans" me and try to throw that free speech shit back in our face. We have free speech.

May I suggest that the archived goodies all be accessible? I've tried a few times to click on that stuff and I get an error telling me the page can't be located. This site should be as in depth history wise as it can for noobies seeking info and us old timers that just like to stroll down memoery lane once in a while. What do you think about some S.O.D. stuff as well?

Originally posted by Cincy Vigilante
Fuck Buzzard, free speech is one thing but if its Milano and he is just being antagonistic, trying to be an ass like he usually is then why leave it up? Anthrax pays for this site they can moniter it however they want. The fat bowl of jell-o can talk all the shit he wants on HIS OWN web site, thats free speech! So don't "you Americans" me and try to throw that free speech shit back in our face. We have free speech.

no intend to offend!!
Milano just could spice up the board!!
Now my reaction to his thread is there just hanging loose and not makin sense!