ATTN ANTHRAX: Disabled Fan Request

cpkw2005

Hell On Four Wheels
Sep 15, 2005
Stoughton, MA
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it isn't, my apologies in advance...

My name is Chris and I'm a patient at a rehabilitation hospital in Massachusetts due to being ventilator dependent from having Muscular Dystrophy. I'm a big fan of Anthrax and found out a few days ago that you guys are playing in Lowell on October 7th and I REALLY want to see you guys and meet you all if possible. Unfortunately, I only get $60.00 a month from SSI and it goes to my phone bill, leaving me with no money to buy concert tickets. I know that this may be asking a lot, but is there any possibility of getting two tickets and backstage passes, one for myself and a respiratory therapist that would be going with me? Please let me know at your earliest convience if you can help me out or not. Thanks for your time.

Peace,

-Chris

Good luck man. Maybe Tad(Thraxdude is his board name) or jdelpi can figure something out for you. They have some connections with Anthrax. Scott seems like he would be a cool dude and help out a metal head in need. Keep us posted on your predicament and I will be sending good vibes your way.

Keep this thread bumped up so Scott can see it

Hey all,

I PMed Thra:rofl:ude and he is going to contact Anthrax's management for me. With any luck they will help me out. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Peace,

-Chris

Good luck brother, I know from meeting the band myself that they will show you great love, they're all about their fans and I hope they are able to accomodate you, good luck and keep us posted!:headbang:

Hey all,

Your support and good vibes are very much appreciated. The Metal community is the greatest community out there in this crazy world and is full of the coolest most caring people on the planet and you people are no exception.:)

Peace,

-Chris