ATTN: JayKeeley

haha Ali, you couldve just said something like, "well, dorian, perhaps I don't listent to as much music as you think". See, I picture you listening to thousands of songs per day whereas I get maybe an album or two in. Seems like we're about equal.
Also, I can see how it gets easier in some ways when they reach school age. I'm looking foward to this but I'm also enjoying Anders at 2 - he's never been more cute. He called me into his room tonight while the wife was reading him a story just to give me a hug.......then he pointed towards the door, showing me the way out, so I wouldnt miss any of my hockey game. Thoughtful child, that one. :lol:

:wave:

JayK asked me to post the pics since I have all of them...

HPIM0330.jpg
Abidi-family.jpg

What a lovely family :Spin:

& congrats, Lurch!!

I still think it's funny lurch didnt even mention this until now. I bring out the best in him

thanks everyone for the well wishes!!!

Hey Aurel, that's amazing. Well done. I assume you guys are thrilled? I'm planning on getting buzzed tonight watching the Ricky Hatton fight, so I shall have a chalice of rioja in your honor.

cheers mate! ... yeah, it was planned, no accident :loco: ... we're happy about it!

Ali and Haddsie ... you guys are really great role models in todays disfunctional world :kickass:

I still think it's funny lurch didnt even mention this until now. I bring out the best in him

hehe, yeah it's on the 3rd month and really did not want to say anything before that, plus I would not want to start a thread about it :) ... so this worked nice

you know what's funny: Lurch left clues scattered throughout other threads....like the Ragnarok thread. He voted for "I've got a wife and kid to support". ;)

See, I picture you listening to thousands of songs per day whereas I get maybe an album or two in. Seems like we're about equal.

yeah man, not hours and hours a day like you might have thought. Also, to be precise, if I don't listen to full albums, I randomly select songs from different artists allowing me to sample different bands. That might also give the 'illusion' that I listen to thousands of songs, heh.

Cheers to all for the kind words. *group hugs* Aurel, if you need kids stuff (toys, clothes, etc) just let me know. We recently gave away an old crib, car seat, and clothes but there's still a bunch of stuff left like toys. These kids grow out of this stuff so damn fast.

oh man ... thanks Russell ... and Ali, I am sure to hit you up on stuff. We'll talk ...

you know what's funny: Lurch left clues scattered throughout other threads....like the Ragnarok thread. He voted for "I've got a wife and kid to support".

LOL ... i can't believe you acually went looking for clues