ATTN: Morpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Burzum - Dunkelheit cover a month or so ago, I think I commented 'The vocals are fucking awful, but the song is played very well'. Now I know why hah!

I'm not a huge fan of Filosofem, and the majority of Varg's synth works. That really long one on Filosofem is the main reason why I rarely listen to that album.

It's also the worst Black Metal album he's done, so I tend to listen to the previous three instead.

Erik said:
I just listened to your fucking terrible demo, because someone reviewed it (a favourable review, no less... Ugh) on Metal-Archives and I was curious whether you would actually be capable of writing music. I have a few questions.

Did you not think that anyone would notice that:

1) You stole the acoustic bit starting at 02:52 in Opeth's "The Night and the Silent Water", sampled it, looped it and distorted it for "your" first (otherwise fucking terrible) song?

2) The "Dunkelheit" cover is not actually a cover at all, but BURZUM'S ORIGINAL RECORDING run through some distortion and with your terrible, terrible "vocals" on top of it? Don't even try to deny it, it is EXACTLY THE SAME recording underneath all the cheap distortion, and the track is exactly as long as Burzum's.

3) You stole a sample of Agalloch's "deer antler percussion" from "The Mantle" to use on track #4, "The Long Journey"?

Now, I don't know what else you stole from other metal and ambient bands, but I would bet that it is pretty much the entire fucking demo, and what you obviously didn't steal sounds FUCKING HORRIBLE. Now, I was joking around with some people before about this demo "you" "made" couldn't POSSIBLY be worse than Shadow0fDeath and his Apocalypse project, but at least that faggot didn't shamelessly steal others work and try to take credit for it. FUCK OFF, posercunt.

1. I made that riff myself. The whole song I made myself. I actually noticed it sounded similar afterwards, but it was NOT stolen. Are you going to say any other part was stolen? Exactly, this whole song is mine. The only bad thing about it is the transitioning.

2. right-o

3. I did use this, yes you're right. I didn't really know how to make my own. If you want I could always just delete it and remake the song.

Okay? Okay.

I made that riff myself.
Nah, you didn't, you sampled it from Opeth. Also curious where you sampled the piano part in the beginning from, because I don't recognize it. Now that you've admitted to stealing the other two bits, I don't see why you won't admit taking the acoustics from Opeth as well. Don't make me break out the screenshots and MP3 comparisons again.

Your clean vocal work is one hundred thousand times worse than your black metal vocals (see: the first song, a bit past halfway when the Opeth riff comes back).

Morpha said:
1. I made that riff myself. The whole song I made myself. I actually noticed it sounded similar afterwards, but it was NOT stolen. Are you going to say any other part was stolen? Exactly, this whole song is mine. The only bad thing about it is the transitioning.

actually thats not the only bad thing about it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.