Attn: Paul...urgent, please...

I have a guess as to what this is about................

(Yeah, sure I know I have said that in the past, but I am batting about .500 in guessing ND related activities!)

David and I are starting a band. "November in Ypres"

Title of first CD:

For Every Leaf that Falls

On the other hand, as I write this as a supposed joke (since we have Woods of Ypres, and November, and what happens to leaves in the woods in November ha ha ha) it just now occurred to me for the first time that this might not be a joke after all.

Was there a deliberate association between "November" and falling leaves when this title was developed for the song and CD originally? Or was the imagery of falling leaves just one that came about independently of the name of the band?

Ken

Ok, now that I thought about it, my guess is probably not a good one, given Joe's recent departure.

My guess was that Nov Doom were working on being added to this year's Heathen Crusade. From what I hear, bands are dropping off that daily.

I think David and Paul are planning to defeat the KillMagixxx Clan on World of War Craft!

they aren't dropping off THAT frequently... i think only 3 bands dropped off, and there are still a couple dozen on it. as long as Woods doesn't drop off, I'm a happy camper.

I am going by what I have heard from others.
I haven't been keeping up.
I knew Woods were appearing, and given that and that bands had dropped off, it led me to my "guess" which obviously is far off base now anyhow.

If that fest got Pagan Altar, I would have been there!