ATTN: Susperia

A thread about one of the few females members of this forum soon turns into a discussion about cumming into tissues. Didn't see that one coming. :rolleyes:
message---------> massage--------->working from the waist down------>cum
There's your standard associative chain.That's hardly unpredictable:p

Fuck Susperia

edit: Seriously, let's all find her and have a jolly board gangbang. I'm pretty BigDave will go last considering nobody wants to enter anything he's railed through.

I realize this, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she has a vagina and I'm raging with hormones.

edit: In reality, I would never touch a girl that looked like her.'

edit #2: Not that she's ugly, it's just that she is far from what I find attractive.

She's actually less annoying than most of the board.

Considering how often she would rant about society, and pick arguments with anyone who voiced an opinion contrary to her own, I'd rank her pretty high on the annoying scale.

Considering I've talked to her more than anyone else on the board and a lot of what she used to rant about (albeit annoyingly) was true (and most people ignored simply because it was her saying it), I would say that I could find a good dozen or so a lot more annoying than her.

Hmm... well, since the only rant of hers that's fresh in my mind is the one about how humans are actually herbivores, I might need some other examples before believing you. :lol: