ATTN: Susperia

Considering I've talked to her more than anyone else on the board and a lot of what she used to rant about (albeit annoyingly) was true (and most people ignored simply because it was her saying it), I would say that I could find a good dozen or so a lot more annoying than her.

Yeah, I think really the only problem she had was she didn't know when to stop. She proved her self to be intellectually higher than a good number of people here, even if she got looked down upon for it.

I personally felt she was like a breath of fresh air after leaving a room full of fat people eatin' beans and farting for hours on end - compared to some of the stale stagnant shit that this board ha(d/s) going for it (not that I add a whole lot myself.)

At least we (read: I) don't have to see any more male nude pics, or read about her cat, or read an article about breatfeading with no pics, or read an article about circumcision WITH pics!

She once messaged me asking for pics,

only cause I told her to pm me for pics :lol:

It would have to be a fair time afterwards though, I still have sticky juice in my japs eye so its hard to piss. If I manage it though I spray it all over my toilet.

I hate when that happens !

I always have to bend my knees and put my cock into the toilet which sucks

man it's alot of fucking work and like 3 seconds of pleasure when it comes to choking the chicken :mad: