ATTN : women

breaklose

Spoof Member
Apr 14, 2004
paris, france
www.breaklose.com
this is a reminder : you are NOT allowed to discuss footy. thanks.

27759-1.jpg

Haha, I was at work when we played Bulgaria, 3 people having an hour long break each we have to co-ordinate, and we were telling this girl she had no right to be interested in footie, haha. She took it surprisingly well.

breaklose said:
because she knew you were right. right girls, any of you can tell me what 'off-side' means?

off side has a gender based meaning. since football is an emotional sport, which involves mostly males, there had to be invented a term so males could express their emotions on the field. the term off-side is used for those moments of the game where men don't have to be 'on the right side', but indicates they're not on the 'wrong' side either. that's why it's called off-side.

go ahead boys! be on the off-side!
goal.jpg

sincerely yours
siderea,

breaklose said:
because she knew you were right. right girls, any of you can tell me what 'off-side' means?
I cant believe i didnt say it when i replied (bastard) i was gonna say i'm surprised you havent asked us what the off side rule is and you just done it :yell: oh shit why didnt i say :erk: oh well.

P.s,I do understand what 'off side' means but thats cos i love me footie :Spin:

breaklose said:
if you KNOW it then why dont you SAY it HEH? im surprised none of you has checked google yet!
hahahhaha i had a feeling you would ask

do i have too, oh god right in my quick explanation, you cant pass a ball to a member of your team if that member is closer to the opposition goalie than a member of the oppositions team there you go pain :p

my tactic is to not look it up from google, but ask my male collegues while watching football. they like it ;)

and morpheus googled it up for me before this ek :D

:lol:

Mehdi hülye.

The offside rule was changed some time ago, well, I guess quite some time ago, it became more lenient, now the moment of passing the ball is what matters, not when the player gets it, probably to make the game quicker. A MAN could google it for me when it happened exactly :D (but of course he might not need google anyway :) )

I prefer small track indoor football anyway where there's no offside, hehe, I find footie boring. I haven't seen any of the matches of this championship and I'm not interested. I hope that makes you happy.

if one player remains behind the opponent's defence, then one good pass would leave him with only the goalkeeper to beat. if both teams play in this way, the game is not as exciting as when the attackers should stay in front of the opponent's defence when a pass is made towards them; there are more confrontations between the players in this way, hence a more attractive game - does this penetrate a woman's mind?