Anathema F.C.

Select your fave position! [4-3-3 formation]

• Total voters
Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
For those of you interested in footy: I'd like to pose a poll in which you propose a line up from this forum :D

just select your favourite position!

i was always a keeper cos i was the only one dense enuff to dive on gravel.

reckon id nicley fill out a five aside goal now tho :lol:

Strangelight said:
ah fuck this 4-3-3 ? no chance, sack the manager and get me in :(
rebellious already!?!

cards.jpg

yer off!!

i would be a defensive midfielder because i'm small and agressive, i have no technique so i compensate with aggresivity, tackles i and I'm good at breaking tibias :lol:

No seriously I'm crap at footy but I remember i used to be a hero as a goalkeeper when we were playing for fun. Always running out of the cage, acting like a sweeper, a real hero ... breaking legs ... I really regret hating football when i was a kid cause now i can't play :(

pffff. whats fun about being a defender? you want to play. to score eventually. not to prevent players from scoring by chasing them...

im central midfield. i cant run that fast and im not really athletic but im footy-clever and i know good tricks like. did you know zidane was algerian?

iits more fun to win a batlle with 2 strikers against 4 defenders. and if a defender enjoys taking out strikers, then he's stupid cause they outnumber the attackers. nem.

Mariner said:
pffff. whats fun about being a defender? you want to play. to score eventually. not to prevent players from scoring by chasing them...
the other day on some tournament i was a right back, but in an attacking wing mood. Vegard Heggem like - just as prone to injury ;)
the other side countered, and i had to run about 60 yrds back, this guy clean thru right, picking a corner of the goal. There's Pietje, just in the nick of time nicking the ball from his feet, took his legs as well :D
you should have seen his face :yell:

defenders by heart know what that feels like :)