Member/Poster Of The Year 2003

Anathema Board Member Of The Year Award

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't comment because i don't care.
i understand though if you care because of your girl and yourself and that, if i'd be about me i'd think a bit more about these things as well.

do you reckon id be e-daft enough to use my server called mehdi.m.free.fr under a different name? im not portuguese ffs :tickled:

You're Algerian. Besides, if it is a friend of yours, you're as ridiculous as he is like cuz you're hosting his shit. I never used stuff like this to hit you. This is just plain childish. Anyway, leave it. It'll all be sorted one day or another.

wpo.jpg

Achernar said:
You have the right not to care. Anyway, It'll all be sorted out real soon like.

she's probably off shagging someone right now behind your back , cos obviously you have no sense of humour so i wouldnt blame her, and you put her picture up you fool, 'oh look everyone this is my girlfriend', who gives a fuck? i wouldnt put my girlfriends picture up on a site that has no relevance to it, and i doubt she'd be impressed either. and you told me to eat shit so........what do you expect?, besides you should be lucky your girl isnt shagging a goat, it crossed my mind :lol:

Reactions: mehdi.i.e.e.e
rasher said:
she's probably off shagging someone right now behind your back , cos obviously you have no sense of humour so i wouldnt blame her, and you put her picture up you fool, 'oh look everyone this is my girlfriend', who gives a fuck? i wouldnt put my girlfriends picture up on a site that has no relevance to it, and i doubt she'd be impressed either. and you told me to eat shit so........what do you expect?, besides you should be lucky your girl isnt shagging a goat, it crossed my mind :lol:

Holy shit! Is that you in the white shirt then? :ill: :erk:

Pointless redundance without meaning or sense, stop :yell: .

It was kind of entertaining, but now it's too much.

Then again, it ended up getting you what I guess you wanted, so nevermind.