Member/Poster Of The Year 2003

Anathema Board Member Of The Year Award

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eos said:
I voted for Tools because he was protecting me from the moshpit during the Finntroll gig
love0155.gif
:D

ah he was just looking for he's hole, been all nice and that
:lol: :lol:

Falconspirit said:
ohhh, im really sorry sol:( I knew I forgot someone..plz forgive me. (though I did say m sorry for those who did not fit (the poll only accepts 20 choices) anyway I won't vote and my vote goes for you sol coz I like Kirsten Dunst too:))
she's nice, isn't she? i don't think anybody else likes her. lookswise i mean. :Smug:

FFS, where's my fucking name??? I joined in March and have had almost 3,000 posts since then (more than 10 per day on average)!

I call it INJUSTICE of the purest kind.

*The most unfair poll of the year award, 2003*

I voted for Sophia for reasons that SHOULD be obvious to everyone. She's smart, ethical, willing to deal with things and is working life out.

Other than that I'd vote for elzka. Elzka is cool, that's all I can say.

Dhatura said:
FFS, where's my fucking name??? I joined in March and have had almost 3,000 posts since then (more than 10 per day on average)!

I call it INJUSTICE of the purest kind.

*The most unfair poll of the year award, 2003*
FFS I did say I am sorry, your names don't fit! same problem with Sol83, the poll can only have 20 choices, it's not my fault. And i did say I m sorry, anyways I'm sorry again.

Allan said:
npoooooo, plz don't cry,...its christmas..oh come on guys cheers :):) m sorry again

Falconspirit said:
FFS I did say I am sorry, your names don't fit! same problem with Sol83, the poll can only have 20 choices, it's not my fault. And i did say I m sorry, anyways I'm sorry again.

*new blood joins this earth* :cry:

Falcon, I was forgotten, there's nothing to amend this.

And the ones that have made the greatest impact on me on this board aren't there, so I can't vote here. :cry: :a thousand oceans: