Member/Poster Of The Year 2003

Anathema Board Member Of The Year Award

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah i reckon yeah, she looks good in that, i dunno if he'll be up to doing that for her again though

Stick to fishing from now on
And just tell that to the Falcon
I am waiting for the right morning
The right place the right time to be alone
To tell here that I will stay for ever
And then I'll put away my sword
This is an oath me lord...

:)

Bah, no one else will vote on those polls I bet.
Susie seems to be our winner. And that's something cool ! :wave: Susie, cheers for your humour and ever good spirits !!!
Can we have a kind of consolation prize for Bastet who deserve a good second place for all her wisdom and kindness towards everyone here ?

Hey Arnaud! I should have said that!!!! I announce the winner ffs! :lol: well who knows lets just wait till the polls close who knows maybe someone will come and vote..like father Strangelight, maybe if he'll be finished with the music writing before the poll closes.

cedarbreed said:
Bah, no one else will vote on those polls I bet.
Susie seems to be our winner. And that's something cool ! :wave: Susie, cheers for your humour and ever good spirits !!!
Can we have a kind of consolation prize for Bastet who deserve a good second place for all her wisdom and kindness towards everyone here ?
yeah yeah! you can say whatever you like! you didn't even vote for me!:tickled:

oh, and i didn't vote, cause i just love you allllll :D

Bastet said:
yeah yeah! you can say whatever you like! you didn't even vote for me!:tickled:

oh, and i didn't vote, cause i just love you allllll :D

But I was bound to vote for Trona. She"s my poster of the year, I mean her posts are those that have aroused me the most, not in a positive way but it's an old story now, we sorted that out together in private and everything is clear and ok now :)