Anathema F.C.

Select your fave position! [4-3-3 formation]

• Total voters
hey. about line ups on the field. I read some years ago that there was that trainer for Ireland (dunno if he was Irish though) who did a 6-0-4 cause avoiding goals and making goals is the only thing important...

goalie is the best position cos you dont need to run like hell across the field like an idiot

free role. mostly, if you have like 3 defenders at the back, and two strikers opposing them, you could man-mark those strikers. the 3rd defender (mostly in the middle) can be given a free role, and build up the attack as such.

i was thinking of Don being 2-footed, he instantly deserves a free role, cos we gonna beat any opposition anyways.

thanks but i want to stand at the goal not on the grass running. its fun cos you will win and stay at other goal and defeat everything so i can sit down there to eat some chips.

toolsofthetrade said:
free role. mostly, if you have like 3 defenders at the back, and two strikers opposing them, you could man-mark those strikers. the 3rd defender (mostly in the middle) can be given a free role, and build up the attack as such.

i was thinking of Don being 2-footed, he instantly deserves a free role, cos we gonna beat any opposition anyways.

quite funnily thats the role given to me in the last 8-9 years...at the high school team and at university, too. cheers :tickled:

a very-well though thread, this one. :Spin:

hey. dortmund - club brugge is 1-1, what means that brugge goes through cause of the 2-1 homewin on the first day :D

logo-om.gif

fotbollvykort.gif