the muslim thread

Susie said:
you could of been extra special :)
gallery.handicapped.ap.jpg

Haha, I had the same idea but it's even better, ace.

Bambi said:
dont see christian fundamentalists kidnapping kiddies tho, i say we bomb em all :tickled:

Sorry. I know yous are are having a laugh and joking here but I have to point out something. CHRISTIAN fundamentalists and their stupid fucking British slag whore mates are bombing the Arabs as we speak 'cause there's not much oil left in the west and we use most of it. The Israelis are doing what they like, the Russians have now given themselves a great excuse to join in the "War on Terrorism". Soon, the Chinese will be saying the Tibetans and Taiwanese and half the rest of the world are also terrorists and need their own special kind of freedom and while all this escalates more and more we'll sit in our tiny overpriced bomb shelters still laughing out of our fear and ignorance.
Sorry, not one to too morbid like.
I've just been in Syria and I can tell you that every single day I was offered free food, drinks, a place to sleep, free lifts.
I was in Jordan 6 months ago and they were great aswell.
Arabs aren't just about suicide bombers.

Im only half joking tho, we all give out about the yanks but can you see any better candidates for greatest super-power on the planet? the russians?? chinese?? koreans?? saudis?? israelis?? (french??) :tickled: Could you imagine what the world would be like if one of that lot wielded the power the americans had??

Also in case you havent noticed the chinese and russians have been taken that attitude to the tibetans and chechens for years they didnt need to wait for the yanks to start it, and one of the only things keeping the tawainese free is the support of america. By the same token the yanks are one of the few reasons Israel didnt invade and annihilate most of their neighbours when they all attacked em. The yanks might be bad but they is by far the best of a bad bunch

As far as im concerned if what the yanks are doing right now scares the shit out of certain parties..great, I never thought id say that but if theres certain groups and governments who have taken a simple "them and us" attitude to western democracy. This has fuck all to do with oil foreign, policy or opression. They are fundamentally opposed to the basic rights and freedoms That underpin western democracy. They'd like to see a world being run like afghanistan was. As long as that persists im happy to see em being fucked over, does that have anything to do with Iraq and afghanisitan?? damn right, theyve seen the yanks have the capability and resolve to go in and fuck over anyone who supports these fascists

And i dont have a bomb shelter, too damn expensive :erk:

Good one Bambi. Yeah, I have to say I aint got no problem with Yanks. Most of them are actually more liberal than the rest of us. It is just the shadowy POWERS THAT BE and the current WORLD EVIL they are seriously pushing. My problem is not with individual nationalities, races, religions or whatever. It is with fear (the real root of all evil), ignorance, power, greed and all that. You're right about that Israel though. The US government are like that naughty big lad who starts fights and the Israeli government are like his little shit of a mate who goes round winding everyone up and causing all the trouble that the big lad ends up fighting over just cause he can't lose face.
I often compare world behaviour with playground behaviour.
By the way, I know the British have a lot of blood on their hands too. We all have one way or another. Love is all you need.

I didn't understand it either but I didn't dare to ask, after last time's bashing :(

So I'm happy that you did :)