Auction for "For Every Leaf That Falls" EP

Tharuz88 said:
I was born on the '89.The Crazy 88 from tarantino's film kill bill?(japanese/chinese mafia) come on. knock over an 8, you get infinity.
Ah sorry, haven't seen any Tarantino after "Pulp Fiction", really. I was rather disappointed with his participation in "From Dusk till Dawn", maybe that's why. I'll check out the "Kill Bill" stuff when I get a chance though, I just wasn't in a hurry to run off to the theater for it.

Tharuz88 said:
Rammstein scares the crap out of some of us, I know I got scared when I heard Stein um Stein, Te Quiero Puta, and Morgenstern etc, etc.(not to mention these rammstein dudes are fuckin tall, 6'7? son of a whole)
A former colleague of mine used to date their singer. No kidding. I never bothered to ask whether he was really that big... sorry, TALL! :p

I'm sorry and I hate to revive old threads. but I just had to ask my heroes what the meaning of this For Every Leaf That Falls song is.

I want to know, beacause it came across me as very emotional, kind of like a lose love song

I'm sorry and I hate to revive old threads. but I just had to ask my heroes what the meaning of this For Every Leaf That Falls song is.

I want to know, beacause it came across me as very emotional, kind of like a lose love song

I hate to be a shit about this, but here's the deal... I just finished a book, which has the meanings written to every song on the last 6 CDs, including The Novella Reservoir. It's also packed with photos, and a very cool item. It will be published soon, and be offered in a pre-order package for the new disc, so I can't really give out the meanings right now. Hopfully the book will interest you enough to pick it up!

Paul, awesome news!!!
You have spoken previously about this book.
I didn't think it would be available this soon.

I know this may be a bit off topic, but is the DVD project still in the works, or has that been put aside due to recording and touring?

Paul, awesome news!!!
You have spoken previously about this book.
I didn't think it would be available this soon.

I know this may be a bit off topic, but is the DVD project still in the works, or has that been put aside due to recording and touring?

Well, sort of! We do have a DVD in the works we're calling an "Official bootleg" with a 3 camera pro shot show. It's needs to be edited, and we'll be selling that to hold eveyone over until we plan the actual DVD show. We'll work on that when we get home for sure.

I hate to be a shit about this, but here's the deal... I just finished a book, which has the meanings written to every song on the last 6 CDs, including The Novella Reservoir. It's also packed with photos, and a very cool item. It will be published soon, and be offered in a pre-order package for the new disc, so I can't really give out the meanings right now. Hopfully the book will interest you enough to pick it up!

Awesome! :)