Auction for "For Every Leaf That Falls" EP

Novembers Paul said:
Only 1000 of them were ever made. It's been long sold out.

Thanks Paul. I never knew the quantity that were pressed.
Maybe I should go after the one on eBay.
That could go towards my daughter's college tuition!!
By the time she is ready for college, "NOVEMBERS DOOM - BEHIND THE MUSIC" should be ready to air on VH1...

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
By the time she goes to college, I'd be willing to bet that we're less likely to be featured on Behind The Music, and more likely to hear people say, "Novembers who?" LOL

Well, Lemmy's 60, so you guys have NO excuse for not being around in 16 years......:lol:

Yes, this cd that is being auctioned contains the same three songs that were re-released later as part of the "To Welcome The Fade" dualdisc. But this actual pressing being offered here in this auction was done very limited by the band back in 1997. So if you just want to hear those songs, you can hear them as part of that aforementioned dualdisc set. But for the completist collectors, this 1997 ep pressing is definitely a rare item.

Man, for $50, someone should buy mine! I needs the dough, baby. LOL

Novembers Paul said:
Now you'll see 10 copies of it on ebay within a week, with everyone thinking they have gold to sell.

True, that.
The same thing happens every 6 months with the "Reflecting.." disc.
If you are smart, you wait until the 3rd or 4th one goes up, since it will go for less.

Novembers Paul said:
Yes, only the Fade version was remastered, and sounds better.

I disagree, I prefer the other versions better, I think CJ's Vocals were better on the ep also. Many fond memories of that recording with Brian. I'm referring to the re recording on Sculptured Ivy

chupe666 said:
my mom will be included in those 10
:lol:
With your autograph the EP would cost even more, don't tell her :Smug:

And of course ND is KVLT, making quality stuff for 14/15 years ? Before Opeth and other young bands :oops: