Auction for "For Every Leaf That Falls" EP

Sweet. I need the original press of "Amid..."
Pretty cool to be able to score a sealed copy of the EP.
I assumed being a band released EP that it wasn't ever sealed.

i don't think it was ever sealed. in fact, i recall paul and i folding all 1000 of those inserts in his computer room and putting them with the cds in the cases.

well, maybe he and i did part of them one day and then later others helped, i can't remember.

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your music is too good, I wish that they would have For Every Leaf That Falls as the opening theme of a movie.

:worship:

I would go so far as to say that if your music were a warrior, it would kick the asses of Metallica, Rammstein, and System of a Down combined.

I wish there were more fans of your music, I love for every leaf that falls, its my favorite song of them all, youre the only band i listen to(exept for the mentioned above and guns n roses) I simply can't get over this awesome song, you must tell me what inspired you to write it or what your thoughts are on it. I respect you guys, I know all about you. You deserve better and if I weren't so damn weird, I would advertise your music all over the place.

You would honor me by using my tharuz name and giving it to a character you make up or a song.

Come on now....
ND are great and all, but better than System of a Down?
NO WAY!!!!!
Paul has never written anything as deep as,
"Wake up!! Time to put on a little make up!"
or the poeticness of "The toxicity... of our city!"

I like some System of a Down. I'll at least give them credit for trying something different especially at a time when the biggest thing out there was shit like Limp Bizkit and Korn. I know alot of you guys will lump SOAD in the same category as those bands but I don't see much similarity actually. Well, anyhow....

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
I like some System of a Down. I'll at least give them credit for trying something different especially at a time when the biggest thing out there was shit like Limp Bizkit and Korn. I know alot of you guys will lump SOAD in the same category as those bands but I don't see much similarity actually. Well, anyhow....

And you called ME a pussy the other night for being a Manowar fan? :lol:

The only good manowar song is warriors of the world. I haven't heard anything else, but november's doom kicks all their asses.

ND is bad ass, I impress my highschool n00bs with your music.

And it does kick Rammstein's ass, too bad you get so little recognition

Tharuz88 said:
The only good manowar song is warriors of the world. I haven't heard anything else, but november's doom kicks all their asses.

ND is bad ass, I impress my highschool n00bs with your music.

And it does kick Rammstein's ass, too bad you get so little recognition

I agree the only good manowar song is warriors of the world. Thanks for the compliments. I happen to like Rammstein alot actually.

BalanceofPower said:
I agree the only good manowar song is warriors of the world.
I don't know man, "Woman be my Slave" has a ring to it, too. :lol:

Tharuz, just out of curiosity; is '88 your year of birth? Just wondering about that part of your user name. I don't know about the US, but at least in Europe when we see that number being used it makes us think back some 65 years if you know what I mean. Not that it matters, just wondering.

Not that it matters, esp on this board, but if you honestly believe that Warriors of the World is the only good Manowar song, then you honestly have not heard much of their material.

I have heard some Rammstein. It is ok, though their German bantering makes me scared to be a Jew!!!

Jasonic said:
I have heard some Rammstein. It is ok, though their German bantering makes me scared to be a Jew!!!
You don't have to be a jew to be scared of a song like "Bück Dich", you know. A huge guy like that yelling "bend over!" is not my idea of a good time. One thing's for sure, I'm not dropping my soap in the shower!

Lionfrost said:
You don't have to be a jew to be scared of a song like "Bück Dich", you know. A huge guy like that yelling "bend over!" is not my idea of a good time. One thing's for sure, I'm not dropping my soap in the shower!

:lol:
That is funny, that when you pronounce BUCK DICH in English, it means BEND OVER. Ah, makes me miss OZ (That was a damn great show!)

I was born on the '89.The Crazy 88 from tarantino's film kill bill?(japanese/chinese mafia) come on. knock over an 8, you get infinity.

Rammstein scares the crap out of some of us, I know I got scared when I heard Stein um Stein, Te Quiero Puta, and Morgenstern etc, etc.(not to mention these rammstein dudes are fuckin tall, 6'7? son of a whole)