Audio to Midi?

Okay, that was weird. I'm trying to convert audio slices from snare hits to midi hits so I can do a couple experiments. Is there an easy way to do this in Nuendo? I've never even thought about it til now.

I'm trying to convert audio slices from snare hits to midi hits so I can do a couple experiments. Is there an easy way to do this in Nuendo?

If you want to replace drums use Drumagog, Aptrigga or any other similar plugin (i believe most of these will output MIDI too).

Hmm, they'll output midi too? What I wanted to check out was slicing up drum hits that were actually played, and say, send the toms into EZdrummer and let it replace them with the room mics and everything. It would be tough to do this using just Ap or drumagog no?

what you need is a plugin called "cathedum trigger" or something like that.

I've seen a friend of mine using it. but I'm not sure of the name.
I've googled it, and found nothing.
It should be something like that anyway.
Hope it helps :erk:

I checked a plug-in to convert audio to midi and was a huge piece of shit. I don't remember the name, it was freeware. I tried with melodic instrument not with drums. It would be nice a good audio-to-midi tool to convert an acoustic drum into a midi file. If some of you find any...