audio upload?

Farcanal said:
heres one track from the Sydney show last saturday night - A New Level / dime tribute. Its hosted on yousendit.com so it only works for 7 days or 25 downloads

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NQV3L2MNPVWV0EC26NCATMYJN

After 7 days or 25 downloads it has to be reuploaded to hteir server and a new URL is given

If you want more tracks, let me know - I have the show from Madhouse to I Am The Law

Farcanal - you're a bloody legend!!

is there anywhere I can get that Dime Bag tribute one from, I think the link died before I could get to it?

is there any more to come - like I am The Law or anything????

p.s. you rock brother!

damon505 said:
thanks man. the audio clips fucking rocked, but i couldnt get the video to play. thank though. you are THE MAN :headbang:

you need to open the video in quicktime....thats the only way i could get it to work.....ive also got i am the law, and im the man if anyones interested....they are really not that great though, as they were taken from near the bar, so the videos crap, though the sounds ok :hotjump:

PoolePaul said:
you need to open the video in quicktime....thats the only way i could get it to work.....ive also got i am the law, and im the man if anyones interested....they are really not that great though, as they were taken from near the bar, so the videos crap, though the sounds ok :hotjump:
tried it in quicktime...no dice.

DarbysDad said:
Paul - mine dload at a txt file with an extension of .THM

where else can i upload this....its v annoying...got a half decent vid of some of the dublin gig, but seems that i cant upload it anywhere....HELP ME OBI WAN KENOBE...YOUR MY ONLY HOPE :yell:

DarbysDad said:
Paul - mine dload at a txt file with an extension of .THM

Mine too. If you could get it working that would be fucking AWESOME! Thanks for trying though. Hopefully you can figure it out! :headbang:

PoolePaul said:
where else can i upload this....its v annoying...got a half decent vid of some of the dublin gig, but seems that i cant upload it anywhere....HELP ME OBI WAN KENOBE...YOUR MY ONLY HOPE :yell:
You don't need Obi Wan you need Mr Miagi :D

more coming soon ladies and gents

just been flat out with work and my woman and life in general!

to come tomorrow (sydney time)

Metal thrashing mad
Dime tribute (again for those who missed it)
I am the law

thats the end of the set as i recorded it

i cant test the links i posted as every time i click, thats one less time someone can download the file. If they are down, can someone upload them again in this thread?

if theres issues, PM me or msg me here

thanks