August 3rd

Ozcat

New Metal Member
May 30, 2013
Victoria, Australia
So its the evening of the 3rd here in Australia. I had my own tribute to Mac today (and yesterday), listening to his amazing voice in music that will live on and on..
I only discovered Threshold in about 2008 or so while searching for songs with deeper meaning on a lyrics website; i honestly thought i struck gold when i found Threshold. Even more amazed when i first heard them on youtube.
Finding their cds while on a budget here in Australia was another story. I found the greatest hits and Reckoning easily enough, but it wasnt til two years later when i honestly think an angel was with me the day i found Hypothetical, Critical Mass and Subsurface all at once in a second hand cd shop.
What a dream.... I so much love this band.
Slowly but surely i have managed to complete my entire collection, and i love them all.
Mac is my favourite singer, i think its more because it was his voice i first heard when i first discovered Threshold.
And i so love the dvd, what a performance..
The music will live on forever with me..
And i have even gotten some of his other cds like the Sargant Fury, Powerworld and Yargos ones.

Thankyou Mac, and Thankyou Threshold for making and continuing to make some of the best music i have ever heard in my life....

RIP Andrew "Mac" McDermott. Your voice and legacy will never be forgotten.

:worship:

Last edited by a moderator: