Aurora Borealis make entire discography available for FREE!!

I like how angry he is with me despite the fact I stopped really posting in this thread like 3 days ago :p

I'm so stoned right now, Kite's don't even get this high.

Leandro Not too shabby.
Cliff, you are the original instigator so why not keep you in my posts.
Dont let your mom smell that weed, she might throw you out of the house and then what would you do??

Small world Ron, I just went to your page for the first time and I saw Relinuqish, I'd been trying to find that for a while because the artwork was badass but I'd forgotten the name. Listening to the music, it's actually pretty damn good but if I were you I'd leave this place, it's not worth your time and quite frankly you're making an asshole out of yourself, which isn't necessary at all.

For some reason, this thread will top own pictures thread views in less than 10 days I guess... That's strange. 300 views in 3 days, than 1000 after 4 and 40.000 aufter 5 days

kid, yeah man thanx, glad you were able to get the cd. Mike who did the art is sick.
I dont think anyone outside of this thread would take anything I am saying much too serious in here. It's all fun and games man.

Notice how he suddenly turned all nice and polite because he thinks there are hundreds of thousands of people reading this thread :lol:

As far as “mainstream” metal I don’t know if there is such a thing. Metal is not at the forefront in today’s music world, even at its most “commercial” level. There are a ton of huge rock bands out there but they are not in the metal category to me. Some people say Cradle of Filth are considered commercial metal, that is just stupid. As much as I don’t like Cradle of Filth, no one in the regular world has even remotely heard of them.”

:lol:
the regular world?!

Snowy, wow man you are actually taking time to research me and reading my interviews. Glad to see I am consuming some of your precious life time.

I am not sure why you posted that.... people into metal have always been a little bit separated from the regular every day world of general society. Do you disagree with that?

As far as “mainstream” metal I don’t know if there is such a thing.

There used to be, bands like Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot all had huge chart success.

During the late 80's it was further revived by the likes of Van Halen, Bon Jovi & Europe followed shortly by Bums n Noses but these bands are no longer classed as Metal.

s

S, i agree with you to some extent but do you really feel Iron Mainden were mainstream? I know they sold out stadiums but "Mainstream" I dont know. Just because a band touched the charts does not mean they are mainstream. Most people in the world cannot tell you one iron maiden song, (remember remove yourself from the metal world) but I am willing to bet they could tell you a huge pop star of the eighties single.
As for the bands that you mentioned like Bon Jovi, Van Halen etc. I dont really consider those bands metal now nor back them. Hard Rock maybe, sort of like the harder rock bands of today are not considered metal.

Dont get me wrong i wish metal could have some of the success it had from the 80's but i dont see that happening.

Snowy, wow man you are actually taking time to research me and reading my interviews. Glad to see I am consuming some of your precious life time.

I am not sure why you posted that.... people into metal have always been a little bit separated from the regular every day world of general society. Do you disagree with that?

I just got home and thought I could google one of your interviews to see if your reaction's there are as childish as here :D so no time wasted pal, you just seem so much friendlier when you dont cry about cliff n co's answers.

Yes I do agree with you if you're talking about people like that:
fat-ugly-goth.jpg

Aurora-Borealis1.jpg

Being into metal doesnt make you a different person. But if you're talking about trve people.. then yeah again, you're totally right.

No not really talking about True Metal guys, I just mean Metal was sort of brought about in a rebellious fashion. hence it is sort of separated from regular society. Metal music is Not for the "Mainstream" world. You are right it does not make you a different person but you have to admit being into metal does not really give you a ton in common with "Most of the world"

Unless you grow up, realize its a music style, and not a life style.

You don't have to have long hair, and wear the metal uniform, and get drunk and act like retarded teenagers just because you like metal.

Cliff, what does that have to do with anything.
Of course people who listen to metal can be a part of the regular world.
I am just saying metal MUSIC is not part of the "Mainstream" World. Most people out in the world 90% ??? do not care for metal music or its culture.
That does not mean metal people cannot function in society.