Aurora Borealis make entire discography available for FREE!!

CRZY I was not aware i said anything that offended you...... was it the term "fag"

You never insulted me personally but your posts are starting to insult my intelligence. It's one thing to tell the trolls to fuck off, and I was almost feeling sympathetic because I know how this forum can be to newcomers. It's another thing to start insulting the entire forum, including people who're being completely civil and polite. Arcane's a good guy and a talented musician (bedroom or not, no difference), and said nothing to make you resort to petty insults that now permeate you posts. No respect.

I am so old I am surprised I even figured out how to log on and start this thread, ain't that right little cliffy boy.

Young bucs like yourself always know it all at the ripe old age of 12 don't they.

I have decided I am going to check here just once or twice a day from now on to keep you queers coming back here for more. Drop a few insults and wait for your responses. I would like to be here more often but now I must go back to working a little bit. My couple days spent with you ass clowns was fun. (not directed at those who were decent to me)

Leanardo, i have no fucking clue what the post you made means.

We are at 1100 views now so if it is the same 10 people as you say cliff you bitches must be looking at this quite a bit. Glad I can be an integral part of your day.

Crzy When you say arcane never said anything to make me resort to petty insults did actually read his posts to me?????

meh.ro6763.png

Crzy When you say arcane never said anything to make me resort to petty insults did actually read his posts to me?????

Yes I did, and didn't see anything wrong.

This is a sad display by all accounts, I actually like the music.

The music is pretty good, but this thread ain't gonna win it many fans, that's for sure.

Emptier, I agree it is sad but fun. A quick question, did you know my band before this post? You said the music was ok, would you have known about it before this? Weather you ever buy it or not doesn't matter but i am just curious.

Crzy, Look again, there are definite insults.

This is the bottom line, if people like the music they will listen to it. They could care less about this or any posts I make on the internet. If someone does read all of this thread which i cannot see anyone doing at this point 99% of them will take into account the bashing i caught for posting in the first place and understand the situation. Once again most people who actually see this post may look at the first page, download the music and never read any more of the thread, so yes it will work to my advantage. This thread count is up to 1150 now. I got news for you guys it is not the same 10 people.
There are so many assholes who make killer music and no one cares how they are. A prime example Dave Mustaine, he has insulted everyone on the planet and still makes a living. The list of assholes is quite long.

If you guys took more than 5 seconds to look any of what i do up you would see I am considered one of the nicest people in the scene. I give back more to the metal community that just about anyone, Free downloads, free cds, reduced studio rates for metal bands, The list goes on an on. And for you retards that think i have to give my music away for free because i cant sell copies are morons. I do it because I care about metal and the people in it. As for the dipshits that instantly bashed me for posting free albums on this forum fuck them.

Crzy, Look again, there are definite insults.

Where?

The reason I clicked on this thread was because I've read Aurora Borealis, the rest I skipped reading because I thought somebody has shot some nice pics of those northern lights.

I guess the main reason why this thread has so "many" views is everytime somebody post a reply, those who already posted here just want to read some new shit. Usually when someone opens a new thread in COBOT, it's random bullshit. That's why most of those threads die after the first 1-4 pages. But if a thread has some more replies, it's propably worth to throw a look into it. When they then read that this thread is full of butthurtness, they certainly want to know how the story goes on. This is why this thread has so many views yet and not because anybody has ever heard something from your band.

seriously views don'T push your fame motherfucker :lol:

you should be aware of the fact that the most views have their origin in the thought * hhahah that bastard whos crying about his career as a musician wrote another peinlichen post*.