Australia + New Zealand Tour

Tickets for Brisbane have almost sold out, Adelaide has as well. Actually, I heard that a fair few days ago - so they've probably sold out by now.

"Dear Patrons

We are most pleased to announce that the Adelaide show for Children Of Bodom has virtually sold out! NO tickets remain to be purchased for the Adelaide show anywhere in Adelaide. The only remaining and available tickets for this date are available via the Just Say Rock website, www.justsayrock.com.au In saying this, there are only 11 tickets remaining on our web store. Once they are gone, Adelaide is all but SOLD OUT!

For any patron wanting to attend the Brisbane Children Of Bodom show up there on the 20th of June, there are only 119 tickets remaining in total (Venue over 90% sold out!). At the current rate, Brisbane appears to be on course to sell out in the next 1-2 weeks. All other venues have very strong sales and tickets continue to move steadily. One thing that this will ensure is that there will be great attendances at each venue which means that the atmosphere will be awesome at each show!

Just Say Rock is also proud to announce a competition exclusive to its website. Anyone who purchases a ticket from www.justsayrock.com.au to any one of COB's Australian shows will go into the draw to win:

1st Prize:
Signed official tour memorabilia from the band which includes a signed tour shirt and signed tour poster.

2nd Prize:
A Children Of Bodom tour shirt and poster.

(Winners will be drawn randomly from each state, 3 days before the first show in Australia and will be notified via email/telephone with results published on the Just Say Rock website.)

Just Say Rock would also like to announce some more support slots for the upcoming Children Of Bodom tour. Killrazer will be added to the bill to support COB in Brisbane, Defamer will be added for Sydney. Both these acts will be opening the shows in those respective cities with Synperium to follow them. Local Melbourne act Nothing have been added to the bill in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. Having supported Amon Amarth on their recent Australian tour earlier this year the band has grown in statue and popularity and they have managed to score themselves a deserved support position."

Cheers to Geeks for this info. ;)

Damaged71, I've been to 3 all ages gigs at Enmore. At the end of every show the floor has been covered in beer cans. Getting a drink at the gig shouldn't be a problem.

That was the same when I went to Amon Amarth in January since I was 17 at the time so couldn't go to the Melbourne show.

My mates kept shouting me bourbons all night so I don't see anyone having a problem getting a drink.

^ Justin?

Announcement from Just Say Rock:

"Dear Patrons

Children Of Bodom has sold out in Brisbane for their over 18 allocation. We have been advised by the venue that they cannot allow anymore patrons into the venue that are over 18. For any patron over the age of 18 wanting to attend a Children Of Bodom show that reside in Brisbane, the best that we can do is advise that some tickets are still available for their shows in Sydney and Melbourne.

At the same time, there are only a handful of tickets remaining in Brisbane for the under 18 allocation, once they have gone, no more can be issued. The Just Say Rock website (www.justsayrock.com.au) has only 3 tickets remaining, Oz tix does not have much more.

Barring 4 tickets, that are available via the Just Say Rock website, Adelaide is all but sold out as well. So, if anyone has missed out in Adelaide, we have 4 tickets remaining!

We are pleased to announce that The Palace (former Metro) has released a further 200 ticket allocation for the Children Of Bodom show in Melbourne, once these have also sold out, there will be no more tickets available for Melbourne.

Strong sales are taking place in Sydney, Perth and Auckland and it appears that all those venues will come close to a sell out. Anyone wanting to attend the Children Of Bodom shows in these places do not wait much longer as tix are moving quickly!

All this means that the atmosphere will be excellent to what promises to be a fantastic and entertaining performance from Children Of Bodom on their Australian/New Zealand Blooddrunk tour."

Excuse my double post, but here's the Brisbane & Sydney running times for the CoB shows for anybody interested:

Brisbane

4:00pm – 5:25pm: COB sound check
5:25pm – 5:40pm: Synperium line check
5.40pm – 5:55pm: Killrazer sound line/check
6:00pm: Doors Open
6:15pm – 6:55pm: Killrazer perform
7:10pm – 7:55pm: Synperium perform
8:30pm – 10:00pm: COB perform

Sydney

5:15pm – 6:30pm: COB sound check
6:30pm – 7:00pm: Synperium sound check
7:00pm – 7:30pm: Defamer sound line/check
8:00pm: Doors Open
8:25pm – 9:05pm: Defamer perform
9:20pm – 10:00pm: Synperium perform
10:40pm – midnight: COB perform

Would you guys from aussie be able to post a set list of the show please?

Can do.

ANY BRISBANE PEOPLE WANT TO MEET UP???

I'll be lining up outside from midday until about 3:30pm.
Then I'm heading inside to set up the merch booth/watch Bodom's soundcheck.

:D

By the way - new CoB competition running.

From Just Say Rock:
[promoter's responsible for bringing Bodom to Aus.]

Dear Patrons

We are pleased to advise that any patron attending the Children Of Bodom shows in Australia will have the opportunity to enter the Just Say Rock Competition to win 2 tickets with return flights from Australia to Germany to Wacken Open Air 2009.

Thanks to many of the venues for allowing this to happen, they have permitted us to have booths set aside with entry tickets for this competition. All you need to do is to provide us with your details and place the entry form into an allocated box located at the booth - that is all!! It is free to enter and open to all ages.

Entry to this competition is also available via our website, www.justsayrock.com.au
Entry is free so get in to win!

Thanks for the people who will post a setlist.

@Sampy, holy shit lining up at midday. If i want to get to the front what time should i line up? Doors open at 8pm. Me and my friends were planning on being at the doors by 5pm should we go earlier?(Auckland Show)
ALso as above you said you were setting up merch, do people buy merch after, before, or during the show? Sorry for all the question but could someone post if there is a tour shirt.

SAMPY ARTICA HOW ARE YOU GETTING IN SO EARLY??? WANT TO LET ME IN EARLY?? PLEASEE!!! HAHAHAHHAHA. I finish work at about 2, so probably won't get in until 3. What do you look like Sampy? I will be with two guys with dreads and probably wearing a homemade Inearthed shirt. Hope to see you there. Hope you have a good time.

I dunno man, your best bet is just hanging around before and after the gig. But if there is a special afterparty then I don't think you have much chance of meeting them after unless you're at the party! Just keep an eye out while you line up or if you're doing something beforehand in the city. I know alot of people who have run into band members just walking up and down the main mall here.