Australia + New Zealand Tour

The show totally fucking rocked last night! So glad I got to catch them in their first Brisbane gig!

Only tracks I wished we could have heard were 'Lake Bodom' and 'Are You Dead Yet?'.

I wouldn't have minded hearing Everytime I Die, Bodom After Midnight, Trashed, Lost & Strungout and You're Better Off Dead but they played every other song I wanted to hear so I'm not complaining. :)

Somebody who's going to the Melbourne show - let me know how it was!

Good job man! That is some excellent luck.
I hope to see you tonight if you're going.

I will be with two guys with dreds, probably in a Pantera shirt (Seeing as my Inearthed shirt didn't happe:cry:)

Tried to look for you man, couldnt see you. I was right at the barrier in front of roope and henkka. Got a sweet photo of alexi of playing a solo less than a metre away from me, was fucking awesome. Got about 5 minutes worth of video footage, angels dont kill, blooddrunk and downfall. Was the best night of my life. Im making a video now with all the footage and photos, will post it on youtube later on.

Hey chokehold how long before the gig did you line up?

I was planning to line up at about 4 because i checked out the arena a day before and i thought there would be a line that went for ages. I ended up up going about 6.45 (gates opened at 6) because i was waiting for my mates, and there was no line at all. There were heaps of people outside, not waiting in line just standing around. I went up the top to have some drinks before bodom came on, then synperium said it was there last song so i went down trying to get to front but it was pretty intense before bodom came on. I ended up about 4 rows from the front and when they opened with sixpounder it got fuckin crazy and i ended up falling to the ground with some other people. People helped us up and before i knew it i was close to the back. I pushed my way to the front because its not everyday you see fuckin cob and about 10 minutes later i was at the barrier so i was there for most of the show. Going early would help getting closer to the front but there were heaps of people leaving some of the front rows because of crowd surfing and just getting fucked up from the moshpit so you could still go a bit later like me and still manage to get pretty close.

Who was the dick that threw the water at Alexi during the brisbane show? It was funny when alexi stopped strumming for a bit and gave him the finger.

All the people at the Brisbane gig mind posting photos of themselves on the site? I have a pretty good memory when it comes to remembering randoms.

I was on the left right near the seco's and they are a bunch of fucking wankers. They drove me back like 100 times.

i didn't think the mosh pits pits would be right at the front though?

about 5 rows back it started to get a little crazy if i remember right, but there were people pushing everywhere. Its probably just me though, im a smaller guy so im proabably making it sound worse than it is

Twas a pretty badass gig I thought. Though I didn't see as much of Alexi's playing as I wanted to, seeing as I'm a short guy and there was heaps of 6foot+ behemoths in front of me :( Annoys me sometimes.
All the people at the Brisbane gig mind posting photos of themselves on the site? I have a pretty good memory when it comes to remembering randoms.

I was on the left right near the seco's and they are a bunch of fucking wankers. They drove me back like 100 times.
Mmm, maybe you saw me? I had a Death TSOP shirt on, dark grey jeans, long black hair. I was near the merch stand for a fair bit of the night.

Great gig at melbourne, but so many tall fuckers in the pit, im 6'1 and couldnt see much til i got about 5 rows from the front
haha It was the same for me. I couldn't see much for ages also. I ended up leaving the pit after a while and went to the left side so I could see. One girl I was talking to in the pit ended up with a broken arm and knee.

Meh, i was hopin for a better gig. Last time they played my ticket cost $35 with one of the best setlists ever, this time round, it was $80 and only 2 Songs off Hatebreeder and nothing off Something Wild & All the stuff from Follow The Reaper they played last time.

I was a bit let down, but then again, i stopped buying Bodom albums after the first 3, guess they were just a band that didnt stick to me so much.

Still got Testament, Opeth & Carcass to look forward to though!

Meh, i was hopin for a better gig. Last time they played my ticket cost $35 with one of the best setlists ever, this time round, it was $80 and only 2 Songs off Hatebreeder and nothing off Something Wild & All the stuff from Follow The Reaper they played last time.

I was a bit let down, but then again, i stopped buying Bodom albums after the first 3, guess they were just a band that didnt stick to me so much.

Still got Testament, Opeth & Carcass to look forward to though!

Yeah me and my mates debated the price much, we came to the conclusion that the reason would have been that they were playing on Sunday at what's generally regarded as a pretty shit venue which used to only sell Lion Nathan beer which is shit

Personally I thought that it was a pretty good gig yeah I would have liked a bit more Hatebreeder but big deal, the venue came through I didn't realize when they called it "The Palace" that it wouldn't have the same shithouse rules that it had when it was "The Metro" plus they weren't selling that shithouse NSW beer (them cunce really don't know how to make good beer)

I had a good time thank you Bodom

^Wake the fuck up, not everyone can have silicone, botox and eternal sunshine in Sydney...not even youngish North-European rock stars who can make a decent living off music.
Or can they?
Please Janne, keep us up to date...IF you're not too hungover, overworked or sick of internet retards! Which, I guess, is not all too often!;)
Work hard and party hard.