Australian Tour 2008

Im happy that they are playing at the Palace. THe Forum is a great venue but the multiple levels of the palace really adds to the Grandeur of the place it feels all encompasing and PT sounded great even when SW forgot lyrics :p
I hope there is enough demand in Melbs for a second show.

^Yeah it won't be possible because Melbourne is in the middle of the shows, if it was at the start I guess it could be possible for them to do a show on the 1st after the Japan tour. But no complaints here, flying to Sydney the next day.

I am glad Aussies get the opportunity to hear Opeth live, as they eat Veggimite and wear Steve Irwin memorium T-shirts. Cheerio, mates, WOOOO

We already have in 03, 04 and 06, Vegemite and I had never heard of Irwin till his TV show which started in the US after success then starting getting aired here lol we aren't that unfortunate, cheerio indeed.

We already have in 03, 04 and 06, Vegemite and I had never heard of Irwin till his TV show which started in the US after success then starting getting aired here lol we aren't that unfortunate, cheerio indeed.

Veggimite is awesome. And Irwin was the man. Oh, what am I saying? He IS the man. He will live on forever in our hearts.

If anything, I am jealous of you Aussies. I meant no offense! Crikey

I'm pissed off now. I couldn't afford the tickets before, and now it's sold out :'(
And I'm underage anyway, by about one month :mad:
That sucks. Fly to Sydney, I got return flights with Jet star light for $64 there $54 return. With the ticket and all extra expenses, I'm only spending around $200. The mate I'm going with is underage by 10 days which sucks for him as the whole flight there I'll be talking about how good Melbourne was the night before haha.

^Definitely man, the last two times they have been down I have been tempted to see them again, but having two Melbourne shows made me decided against it. Getting one date this year pushed me out the door.