Australian Tours???

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
Of the Aussie beers I am a Carlton Draught drinker.

TED's is a woman's beer.

how did you come to that conclusion? :erk:

Sorry chaps, I failed you all.

I drank Guiness with Jack Daniels and coke chasers.

Consequently my head stings like fuck, and my shit is the same colour and consistancy as hot tar.

Just thought I'd share.

That's OK man. Thanks to the wonders of wireless internet, I'm typing even as I shit - and they say science is dangerous!

TEDs abide by the clear bottle rule. all "single serve" drinks that come in clear bottles are girls drinks. applied, you can see it proved as follows:

VB: dark brown bottle + mans drink
Boags: dark green bottle + mans drink
Guiness: only in can form + mans drink
Redback: dark brown bottle + mans drink
Coronas: CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink
TEDs: CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink
Breezers: CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink
Smirnoff Ice (or however it is spelt): CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink

The rule is yet to fail.

:p

byrne said:
TEDs abide by the clear bottle rule. all "single serve" drinks that come in clear bottles are girls drinks. applied, you can see it proved as follows:

VB: dark brown bottle + mans drink
Boags: dark green bottle + mans drink
Guiness: only in can form + mans drink
Redback: dark brown bottle + mans drink
Coronas: CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink
TEDs: CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink
Breezers: CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink
Smirnoff Ice (or however it is spelt): CLEAR bottle + GIRLS drink

The rule is yet to fail.

:p

Wow, I've just applied that logic to all the drinks over here, and it holds fast.

All hail "Byrnes rule" :kickass:

TED's have the worst fucking after taste ever.... piss easy to drink though.

tooheys old is my going out beer of choice but if I feel a little fancy I will get a micro brewery ale or something.

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
I thought it was only asians that drank Fosters? And only cowboys, who drive utes with rediculous mudflaps and antennae on them that drank Bundaberg...

Yeah I think I know a cowboy like that....

Décadent said:
Nile late last year, Cryptopsy earlier this month, Disgorge in March, Opeth in April, and you just missed Dragonforce (tonight for Melbourne, I believe). Kreator later in the year though, but that's pretty much the only band left on the cards.

Get out and see the local acts. Melbourne is a fucking great place.

tr00 dat. Melbourne is an awesome grind band breeding ground. :kickass:

Danallica - I'm not really from the country, but i've been out there enought to know...especially to Deniliquin when the ute muster is on. Fucking bogan country that it (apologies to anyone who doesn't have a clue what I'm on about) I come from the North-Western Sydney area.

sykosami said:
Danallica - I'm not really from the country, but i've been out there enought to know...especially to Deniliquin when the ute muster is on. Fucking bogan country that it (apologies to anyone who doesn't have a clue what I'm on about) I come from the North-Western Sydney area.

ok cool :kickass: