Autographed pre-order?

It's simple, they noticed after 100, nobody was preordering. So they uped it so people would. And because they're kind. Although I was #28 to order.:loco:

Well I'm glad that they're kind and buisiness savy! :D I hope that I was one of those 300! I pre ordered it over a week or two ago I believe.

By the way, if I didn't get a confirmation mail, does that mean my order didn't go through?

I saved the count of pre-orders address. and Its currently at 224. So everyone who has pre-ordered one is within the 300.

And they now take British postcodes. Which is nice since I got mine delivered to sweden to my mates house only to come back to England. Meh.

Nikki~ said:
By the way, if I didn't get a confirmation mail, does that mean my order didn't go through?
I didn't get one and mailed and asked them to confirm it and they did so I guess it yours through, you can always mail and ask yourself (info@bengans.se) to be sure though.

Rebellion said:
I saved the count of pre-orders address. and Its currently at 224. So everyone who has pre-ordered one is within the 300.

And they now take British postcodes. Which is nice since I got mine delivered to sweden to my mates house only to come back to England. Meh.
Thanks for the info!