Autumn Reflection - Video shoot journal (with photos!)

The time is drawing near...
So I thought I might tease everyone with just a few of the storyboards from autumns reflection project! Storyboards are quick illustrations done to figure out what the shots and composition will look like before the camera even comes out. We had these on set everyday and created our setups directly from these pictures. Its not always followed precicely, but you can get the main idea of what props, set pieces and a rough camera set up from these pictures.

Enjoy!
Mike

2pshbth.jpg
bear in box

332aq0z.jpg
girl and scarecrow

43df6g0.jpg
grave

yeah! A video to " Autumn Reflection"! Sounds Great^^ it's one of the best songs from the pale haunt departure
Can't wait for the show in Munich! (and also for the new album^^)

You know, would it be an idea to set the stage up the wrong way? Then the band would be facing backstage and everyone in the club could feel like they are in fact "backstage" and no-one would have to ask about going there.
You all know you like the way I think. :D

Please DO NOT POST about the video. There are serious legal issues that could be trouble for us. If you've seen it, keep it to yourself, as it is NOT the final version. Changes are being made, and this should have NEVER been posted at this time. It's close, sit tight, and in a few days, after final approval and the approval from the label, it will be posted.

Yes, it's nothing personal, but we have to do this all properly and legally and all that stuff.....seems crazy but that's just the biz unfortunately. We will have the proper final version up soon with full approval and everything, so hold tight everyone! =)