Avenged Sevenfold and COB

Lady_Laiho said:
First of all, i am not a fake! And i never said i like A7X that much! I only like the older stuff. I can't stand the vocals on the latest album. OF course, Bodom sound a billiion times better! So much better, A7X is no where in their league! Alexi's solos are really differnt from the solos Zacky Vengence does. But i think they kind of sound a little bit the same cuz they have the same tecnique.

Zacky doesn't play a7x solos, Synyster Fucking Gates plays them. And he does damn good job.Watch the goddamn live videos

juoppo said:
Zacky doesn't play a7x solos, Synyster Fucking Gates plays them. And he does damn good job.Watch the goddamn live videos

Maybe he's seen Zacky play the 2nd harmony parts during certain songs like Bat Country and Burn It Down and thought he was the lead or something, just calm down yeah?

Avenged sevenfold is some pure cockshit, i hate it, they have gay nicknames and look like the italian assmafia, i bet they all like eachothers dicks.

AYDY is better than Avenged sevenfold.. ANd i hate Aydy, yet i'd rather listen to that. Eww...

Muffin: I think they are really overrated and all of them look like emos except the lead singer. AYDY definetly beats them. Even Breaking Benjamin is better than they are. Oops, yeah, i thought Zacky Vengence did the solos.

AND AS LONG AS I LIVE IT NEVER WILL END MWHAHAHAHA!!!!

but honestly now. its just so easy. its like she doesnt even think before she writes that bullcrap down....goddamn if i was Alexi i think id be puking everywhere from embarasment and disgust

Alexi would love me! Well, since it's over the internet i doubt that would happen but i bet he'd want to know me.

*GOES INTO LAUGHING FIT* fuck...omg... u have got to b the stupidest woman in the world........u honestly think Alexi would give u the time of day...hed probably be scared ud stalk him cut him up and keep him in a square box on ur nightstand!!!