Awesome Covers

One of the best mono themes ever made... and this is fucking fantastic.

Edit: Goddamn been checking out more and this kid does some seriously solid video game covers. If you have any interest or knowledge in video game soundtracks and wanna hear some classics revamped, you gotta check out his full list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Justin Broadrick has done a whole bunch of remixes on many different bands. It's hard to list all of them, but I think it'd be appropriate to mention here a few of my favorites:

^ A moment from 00:00-00:30 is just heavenly!

Shit that ACDC cover was fantastic, what album of theirs should I check out if I wanna hear mainly shit in that vein? Not necessarily covers or anything just that kind of tempo.

Shit that ACDC cover was fantastic, what album of theirs should I check out if I wanna hear mainly shit in that vein? Not necessarily covers or anything just that kind of tempo.
I'm not wholly familiar with Godflesh's discography, but I highly recommend you to check out Songs of Love and Hate and especially their final album Hymns. I'd say Hymns is some kind of bridge between industrial Godflesh and more melodic Jesu. Actually, Justin recorded all of his songs with drum machine, and they all mainly have mid-tempo beats. I'm sure you can find some solid gems on his earlier records too.

I wish the rest of their music was like this excellent Nicholas Cage cover