Awesome job in Pittsburgh, guys

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Despite the PA sucking... and the opening bands (all but the 2nd one) sucking... you guys toughed it out and rocked that little shithole like it's probably never been rocked before!

Same setlist as was posted in a previous headlining show thread.

Thanks for taking the time to take pics with me and my girlfriend... I'll post pics from the show later today.

P1010317.jpg

Yep, this was the place.

P1010316.jpg

Century Media suuure takes care of their bands.

P1010319.jpg

Banned from the venue?! What a shame...

P1010323.jpg

They mean business.

P1010318.jpg

Me and the girlfriend (dreaming neon darkspot, also from UM) waiting out front

P1010320.jpg

Look at this awesome venue!

P1010321.jpg

Look at all those people!

P1010333.jpg

Had to entertain ourselves SOMEHOW during the openers.

P1010329.jpg

P1010374.jpg

Laura seems to be in "Rape Stu" mode

P1010375.jpg

Cab called when the pic was taken. "Yep, We'll be right out!"

live shots in next post.

Your lucky it was a small venue, if it was a huge arena you would have never met them, Im in friggen love with this new album now that I have given it a good listen, its almost wrong to be this good...i've never heard one vocalist be able to pull off so many different vocal types he can do harsh, clean death and it looks like he's added a bit of halford especially in pain through breathing at like 1:45...that and the crazy scream in Poison Godmachine are incredible.

I really wanted to see them at Mass but apparently they arent going to be there, I thought mabye they would do an off date in maine which is where im at but nothing....

i love the fact that they can play arenas one night, then a small shitty place like this venue, and make the best of it. makes me respect this band even more. i would have loved to have been there.