RECENT CONCERTS?!?!!

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Anyone been to any concerts recently?? If so, talk about them here... if you want...

This past week, I've been to two. Soilwork, which was amazing, my girlfriend and I fought our way into and held the best position availble, I got to touch Bjorn, I rubbed his beard lmao, I also got the setlist... too much stuff really to discuss at present I'm tired I'll add more later.. (plus I'll post the pics on the piccies thread another time)

and then the second concert was yesterday night, I saw Iron Maiden, I had floor seats... all I can say is that it was the best fucking show I've ever seen. I had floor tickets, and omg it was just too incredible.. but yeh, ill post the pics too when i'm at home... anyways gotta run, share yer concert stories if you have any people!!!!!

PS: I'll go into mroe detail about mine later, too tired now but too excited not to not start a thread!

Awesome, I was too broke from the soilwork and IM floor tickets + travel costs to make it to gigantour, would've loved to see megadeth though... some day maybe, and kick ass where'd you see maiden?

P.S. Tonnes of shit happened to me, it was awesome... i'll post more later... bruce fucking NAILED every NOTE, EVERY note... it was sick, I was awestruck, his voice was BETTER live, surprisingly, though his talking voice/accent is so fucking annoying.. lol, kinda ironic..

I saw Blind Guardian last Friday, W.A.S.P yesterday, and tomorrow I'll see Korpiklaani.

Blind Guardian were awesome, except for their stage show, which was boring. W.A.S.P. had a great stageshow, but the music was playback (I think).

satyricon last weekend, ensiferum and lord belial in august \m/

Parn666 said:
I saw Blind Guardian last Friday, W.A.S.P yesterday, and tomorrow I'll see Korpiklaani.

Blind Guardian were awesome, except for their stage show, which was boring. W.A.S.P. had a great stageshow, but the music was playback (I think).

Korpiklaani rawk so much, seen them on Wacken! :D

I´ll see Amon Amarth, Wintersun + Tyr in two weeks
and lateron Wintersun, Endstille, Ektomorf and some others on a winter festival again :p

That's awesome everyone, sounds great... but I think I'm most jealous of The Bringer. I'd love to see Kalmah... although Ensiferum (with jari) would be awesome too.

I saw Dragonforce last month and maiden 2 nights ago.

Blind Gaurdien with Leave's Eyes in November and Moonsorrow January, Still deciding on traveling to see Amon Amarth and Bodom

Nashira said:

Also been there, best mosh-pit ever!

@ Homer: I also wanted to makeit to Satyricon, but OEticket was already sold out, and I didn't look up for box office

Nashira said:

I´ll see Amon Amarth, Wintersun + Tyr in two weeks
and lateron Wintersun, Endstille, Ektomorf and some others on a winter festival again :p

Oh yeah, I enjoyed korpiklaani most at wacken. First I was not really in the front but when they started playing it was one big pit and some random guys lifted me up and threw me on the crowd lol and I ended somewhere very in front and there it was even better :p They comming to holland aswell for 3 shows but I cant be arsed to travel to the closest one (<100km :p) Wanna see kalmah aswell, they should come to holland :p

Last week of september I saw Blind Guardian and Satyricon, oktober is gonna be silent for me lol. First week of november Vader and Exodus.

Roel said:
Oh yeah, I enjoyed korpiklaani most at wacken. First I was not really in the front but when they started playing it was one big pit and some random guys lifted me up and threw me on the crowd lol and I ended somewhere very in front and there it was even better :p They comming to holland aswell for 3 shows but I cant be arsed to travel to the closest one (<100km :p) Wanna see kalmah aswell, they should come to holland :p

Last week of september I saw Blind Guardian and Satyricon, oktober is gonna be silent for me lol. First week of november Vader and Exodus.

Awhhh! I was not in the front, too
But I was a bit drunk and growled kinda with my sis along XD
Good experience.

Dragonforce/Killswitch Engage last night.

Well,Kse is poop,but Dragonforce was powermetal goodness,plus a meet and greet/tour bus hangout,so it was good.