RECENT CONCERTS?!?!!

My friend who was with me in my last attempt to meet Dave Mustaine a year ago (long story), is trying again this time. Also they are going form hotel to hotel in Toronto trying to find Phil and Rex, that way he will have me 3/4 of Pantera.

Sounds like fun but I dont have any money so I cant join them :p

Get this everyone:cry: I was planning on going to an Amon Amarth and Finntroll concert in Nottingham, April 14th. I have the chance the go, but my Mom is a complete bitch and won't let me go

That is not as bad as my mom. I wanted to go to see Opeth and my mom wouldn't let me go because I would have to sit for five at a train station at night. I was going with ten other people so nothing could of happened to me. I convinced my mom to let me go finally and told my friend that I wanted a ticket but he had sold it to someone else. It was too late to buy the ticket online. Fucking bitch.

I finally convinced my parents to let me go to Wacken!!!

Normally they're not that strict, the only problem I have is:
They don't want me to go on concerts alone,
which sucks hard cause here is like 'Metal Wasteland'

this is what I have:

Isis-March 13 @ TLA
Machine Head-March 23 @ Electric Factory
Dark Tranquility-March 24 @ Trocadero
Type O Negative-March 29 @ Trocadero
Down-April 1 @ Electric Factory
Lacuna Coil/Shadows Fall-April 7 @ Electric Factory
ATR/Bullet for my Valentine-May 2 @ TLA
Once Beyond Purgatory-May 20 @ Knitting Factory
Finntroll-September 18 @ Crocodile Rock
Finntroll-September 19 @ Jaxx Virginia
Finntroll-September 20 @ BB Kings
Sonata Arctica-October 2 @ Trocadero

die please? I hate portland, no one comes here!!

Ah c'mon, plan can't change when you suposse to go see those band

well the thing is that i decided to save up for wacken, and now we decided not to go to wacken...
but i might still go see them, the show its on the 3rd or 8th of march lol

edit: its on the 18th :p
offft and legion of the damned are playin as well...

That is not as bad as my mom. I wanted to go to see Opeth and my mom wouldn't let me go because I would have to sit for five at a train station at night. I was going with ten other people so nothing could of happened to me. I convinced my mom to let me go finally and told my friend that I wanted a ticket but he had sold it to someone else. It was too late to buy the ticket online. Fucking bitch.
:lol: I swear dude my mom is worse.. She made my dad take me there and back, and he had to pay 5 hours parking fee to wait in the complex until the concert had finished, and she made me go straight to bed, she originally said i couldn't go but my dad spent a long time convincing her. i'm never allowed to use public transport in the dark because it's too dangerous apparently, i couldn't sleep in hotel or stay at friends.:erk:

I may be going to the Amon Amarth + Finntroll gig in London next month as it's only £15, depends if I can get a friend to come or not.

fuck yea im gettin my ticket to go see kreator+legion of the damned+celtic frost this week :D