RECENT CONCERTS?!?!!

I just got two free tickets to see Dark Tranquility!! This fucking rocks!

Heaven and Hell - March 26th
Dark tranquility - March 29th
Sanctity (maybe, if so it will be for free) - March 30th

Heaven and Hell - March 26th
Dark tranquility - March 29th
Sanctity (maybe, if so it will be for free) - March 30th
Dark Tranquillity are probably the only good extreme metal band that hasn't had a decline in popularity recently, and I think they're excellent:headbang: I'd like to see them in England though:Smug:

Good! I've seen too DT and they're very good live.
Abt me, I got two tickets as gift for Manowar for Friday in Nuremberg, so I'm going to Germany tomorrow till sunday.:kickass:

It seems I scared all of you with Manowar, no one posted anything else :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway on Friday I'm gonna see To/Die/For, can't miss this chance, they come so near to my forlorn homeplace!:heh:

I just saw Megadeth last night...rocked as usual but the set seemed kinda rushed :erk: In between Sabbath's set, I went to get a beer and there was fucking Herman Li just standing there...no one around recognized him I guess...so I was like "hey man lemme buy you a beer..." We chilled, sipped on our beers and talked for about half an hour about guitars, Dragonforce's production, power metal, the Ibanez guitar jam, his new signature guitar, and future and past tours...it was really awesome to hear his critiques of other bands :) but yeah, he was really cool and nice....gave me his pick before he left....that was one of the highlights of the night!

children of bodom, ektomorf & one man army and the undead quartet live in wörgl 3.01.2006
oh my god children played so fuckin' unbelievable...i remember that '666!' part of sixpounder and i thought the whole fuckin' city would hear us screamin'
so fuckin' great...
yeah and then i saw DORO , also fuckin' great, the best heavy metal band ever!

I just saw Megadeth last night...rocked as usual but the set seemed kinda rushed :erk: In between Sabbath's set, I went to get a beer and there was fucking Herman Li just standing there...no one around recognized him I guess...so I was like "hey man lemme buy you a beer..." We chilled, sipped on our beers and talked for about half an hour about guitars, Dragonforce's production, power metal, the Ibanez guitar jam, his new signature guitar, and future and past tours...it was really awesome to hear his critiques of other bands :) but yeah, he was really cool and nice....gave me his pick before he left....that was one of the highlights of the night!
you met your clone? :lol:

HAHA! I mentioned that too! I was like "I'm on Ultimate Metal and they say I look you!" He was like "fucking stupid people! We don't look anything alike! Stupid people think all asian people look the same"

Damn, I wish I could've brought my camera in! o_O

Navreet was there! :D

August is Leave's Eyes, September is Soanta Arctica, Finntroll, RUSH!!!, and Octobre is Nightwish. Weee!! :D

Navreet was there! :D

August is Leave's Eyes, September is Soanta Arctica, Finntroll, RUSH!!!, and Octobre is Nightwish. Weee!! :D

Dude you're attending the WRONG concerts... although I'm gonna see SA!

And Viking: that's awesome! but yeh, even when i saw them meggadeth's set seemed rushed, I think he just likes to power through the sets.

I will definitely be going to see Sonata Arctica for their London gig in november, tickets aren't on sale yet though :erk: