RECENT CONCERTS?!?!!

Ok, update on upcoming gigs... Though none of you really care. I just want to share my plans for this year so far. This year is gonna rock so hard \,,/

Cannibal Corpse - March 16, Helsinki, Finland

Trivium, Annihilator, Sanctity - May 8, Helsinki, Finland

Megadeth, Heaven & Hell, Type O Negative, Violent Storm, Sabaton, Swallow The Sun, Leverage, Sonata Arctica, Thunderstone, Entwine, Korpiklaani, Kotiteollisuus, Kotipelto, (more TBA) - June 7-9, Sauna Open Air Metal Festival, Finland

Stam1na, Mokoma, Kotiteollisuus, Maj Karma, Machine Men, Blake, Kotipelto, Leverage, Poisonblack, (more TBA) - June 16, Myötätuulirock Festival, Finland (won free tickets!)

Immortal, Emperor, Vader, Children Of Bodom, W.A.S.P., Dragonforce, Katatonia, Pain, Finntroll, Hatesphere, Moonsorrow, Mercenary, D'espairsRay, Legion Of The Damned, Imperia, Insomnium, Brother Firetribe, 45 Degree Woman, Naildown, Nicole, (more TBA) - June 29-July 1, Tuska Open Air Metal Festival, Finland

Metallica, (support act TBA) - July 15, Helsinki, Finland

Stam1na, Ruoska, Diablo, Timo Rautiainen, Bloodpit, Teräsbetoni, (more TBA) - July 22, Puustock, Finland (friend got 3 free tickets!)

If I get lucky, my friend might get me free tickets for one of the following concerts: Ozzy (with BLS opening \,,/), Aerosmith, The Who, Genesis or Deep Purple (with Thin Lizzy opening \,,/). I still don't like the fact that the company he works for always buys tickets for big concerts and gives them to their employees for free, fans or not. The REAL fans might not get tickets that way :( In my case, I just don't have enough money to pay for another gig/festival until the end of summer.

That's all so far...

fuck yea just got my ticket for Kreator, Celtic Frost, LOTD and Watais :D

Image018.jpg

seen all that remains recently and they were good.
who's seen GOJIRA recently????Possibly going to see them w/ mh,log in milwaukee. So fucking awesome...should be gojira thread

Gojira = good. All that Remains = shit (saw them supporting D'Force with Firewind, they were metalcore balls). Machine Head = not too terrible, but still metalcore balls.

So yeah I'm only going to see Gojira if they stop touring with shit acts.

Steven wilson is pure genious. Instead of Blackfield im going to PT in may. Can't wait...&just wait till Fear of Blank Planet comes out. A masterpiece on its way and should be leaked soon

DUDE!!!! You live in Germany/Europe. That's kickass when it comes to metal shows. Plus: Dimmu Borgir plays in Wacken this year.

:cry: I'm a girl for the 1000000st time!!!
And I know I live in Germany but I'll be in Finland :headbang: :kickass: for 5 weeks in May.
Wacken? I know man, I just have to figure out how exactly I'll make my way up there cause there are like 800 km between me and Wacken. But of course I'll come, the line-up is too good to miss that!

I just found out Moonsorrow will play in Memmingen in April (on Alexi's birthday) so I'll go there and on 10th of April I'll go to 69 Eyes.

:cry: I'm a girl for the 1000000st time!!!
And I know I live in Germany but I'll be in Finland :headbang: :kickass: for 5 weeks in May.
Wacken? I know man, I just have to figure out how exactly I'll make my way up there cause there are like 800 km between me and Wacken. But of course I'll come, the line-up is too good to miss that!

I just found out Moonsorrow will play in Memmingen in April (on Alexi's birthday) so I'll go there and on 10th of April I'll go to 69 Eyes.
We must see pictures!:kickass: :Smokin:
And England sucks for metal shows.

Steven wilson is pure genious. Instead of Blackfield im going to PT in may. Can't wait...&just wait till Fear of Blank Planet comes out. A masterpiece on its way and should be leaked soon

FoaBP : Meshuggah, but better. And yes, Wilson is a god. I way PT two times, last september they played the whole new album, and it sounds really really great. Next tour's gonna be a blast =)