Awesome show in Ankara, Turkey

Ankara was a blast - all of Turkey was - our Turkish friends do love their Maiden! Thanks for coming out and making the shows so much fun - and for making us feel so welcome!

Welcome to our boards, Yigit, bloodbrother, and butcher - we're so glad you decided to join us. :cool:

It was lovely to feel Sara's hair whipping my face while we were headbanging.
and Aja, wow, what a performance. and all others of course.

It wud be better if it were in the weekend. After "run to the hills", i ran to home:))

:headbang::kickass::puke:

ankaracrowdmaidenturkey.jpg

^Maiden Turkey

ankaracrowdsara.jpg

Ankara was a blast - all of Turkey was - our Turkish friends do love their Maiden! Thanks for coming out and making the shows so much fun - and for making us feel so welcome!

Welcome to our boards, Yigit, bloodbrother, and butcher - we're so glad you decided to join us. :cool:

so, when are you girls coming back? we could not get enough. :hotjump:

yigit

there is a new song from maiden: "these colors dont run". i think this song is just one for the concerts, it blows the crowd (actually all maiden songs are like that:). you ladies have any plan to perform it?

there is a new song from maiden: "these colors dont run". i think this song is just one for the concerts, it blows the crowd (actually all maiden songs are like that:). you ladies have any plan to perform it?
No immediate plans for new ones at this time - tho that's a good 'un - we're still adding classics!
The songs from Matter Of Life and Death are inspired, aren't they?! :headbang:

Although the crowd in Ankara was boring still great show for me. Thank you girls you are all great, fantastic playing with your souls... What a wonderful night for me. I had a chance to chat with Sara she was so pretty.. By the way I am the one with Maiden football shirt smiling and screaming for the Maidens!

Thanks for sharing the photos! I like Aja in blue...I haven't seen that top. Great picture with Heather! I'll be seeing the Iron Maidens April 9-12! 4 days of rocking out with these lovely ladies & then Iron Maiden May 28,30, & 31!

Up the Irons!
Dion