Ayreon - The Human Equation

I went to the record store to see if i could find this album...and nobody had it. I looked everywhere...

then one day i was in the dairy section of the grocery store buying some cheddar for tacos...and there it was! right next to the mozzerella...the new ayreon cd!! so i picked it up and went on my way

*shudder*

Land of gay and pink your posts are getting so shitfilled you might be the first person I put on my ignore list.

Anyhow...The album is fucking amazing. Primarily due to all the female vocalists that sing like wingless angels! I'd marry Heather Findley in a heart beat! Anybody got her phone number? :D

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Land of gay and pink your posts are getting so shitfilled you might be the first person I put on my ignore list.

Anyhow...The album is fucking amazing. Primarily due to all the female vocalists that sing like wingless angels! I'd marry Heather Findley in a heart beat! Anybody got her phone number? :D

My self esteem lies in limbo as i await your decision to ignore me or not.

*bites nails*

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Primarily due to all the female vocalists that sing like wingless angels! I'd marry Heather Findley in a heart beat! Anybody got her phone number? :D
*laughs*
Sorry for not having her number, but I agree on the quality of the female vocalists. I'm not a fan of female singing generally, but Arjen made me change my mind. Now I'm loving not only Heather but also Irene & Marcela. :)

Heather is amazing. I also don't like female singers.. I could count the ones I like on 1 hand. But after seeing the DVD of her singing, in that oversized white sweater, and just how beautiful her voice is - and the fact that she is Love... man. She's the bizzomb.

Agree - Mike owns the CD (especially day 12)
Agree - Sometimes the cheese factor is overwelming.

Aargh, I don't like it. Reminds me of Trans-Siberian Orchestra (which has some not so bad stuff, though).

Can't wade through the cheese to get to Mikael.

The new Borknagar isn't doing it for me either...what to get, what to get?!

Yes, I bought the Deluxe Limited Edition recently. I agree with the fact that there are some cheesy bits, but it doesn't really concern me, I can look through that. I love all the vocals, as well as the instrumentalists (the flutes & violins are great, as well as a whole bunch of cool guitar parts ofcourse). Methinks it's a great album, certainly my best this year, at this point.

Also funny: my name is also Arjen (and I'm from the Netherlands too), quite cool I think. :D