B-sides....argh...still don't get them....

Leper_/-\ffinity

Child of The Grave
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
So I finally found a Black Sessions around here at the record shop and Im just absolutely in awe from the song "Wait Outside." I think this really would have been the #1 song on Viva Emptiness, it's fantastic, and I just don't see why you wouldn't include it at the end of the day.

Also, I think March 4 is perfect as well, what gives?

"Wait Outside" is indeed pretty damn good. But I don't think it really would fit very well on the actual VE. It has a different kind of mood IMO.

Almost every one of Katatonia's b-side songs have been up to par with the quality of the albums. Especially the Teargas EP featuring "Sulfur" and "March 4" is kick ass.

stefan86 said:
Almost every one of Katatonia's b-side songs have been up to par with the quality of the albums. Especially the Teargas EP featuring "Sulfur" and "March 4" is kick ass.
Actually, Sulfur is the song that got me into Katatonia

recently i burned the VE for my car and included 'Wait Outside' in it. i think it fits really well between 'Evidence' and 'Omerta'

It just shows how immense the K are that the b sides are so great. 2 of my total top favorute songs are b sides. Quiet World and Sulphur.

I really cannot get over "Wait Outside"!! how did this song not end up on Viva? If it was in place of "One year from now the album would be perfect!

Seriously, this song is all I care to listen to at the moment, what a chorus! My fave Katatonia song by far, followed by another b-side, "Sulfur"! Another incredible song........