emptiness unobstructed (two times LOL)
born
this godless endeavour
heart collector
inside 4 walls
enemies of reality
termination proclamation
obsidian conspiracy

not in that order and i could be missing one or two...im so tired. but cool..now im gonna be in a nevermore video as well as on the dvd! :kickass:

warrel - how you knew it was me, i have no idea. and we waited for you outside for an hour after the show but had to catch the tube, sorry no chat. see you in the FALL :headbang:

means they fucked it up the first time.

I saw Suffocation fuck up and have to restart a song once. Frank played it off by saying "Damn you guys got some good weed here in Washington!" and the whole crowd laughed and then they started again and killed it.

It happens to the best of them.

Warrel fucked up the lyrics, the second time wasn't perfect either... haha!
I shouted out "I made Jim swallow", I hope that goes into the DVD though I'm doubtful...

Great gig though, was cool to meet uneasy_conscience and swabs briefly.

Aye I just got back, fucking awesome gig. And i really don't think anyone was bothered by Emptiness Unobstructed being played twice, most people knew about the video shoot and everyone was psyched to hear new stuff. Hell I enjoyed getting to sing along to that chorus twice.

And cheers for the shout out before Heart Collector WD, I was pretty shocked that you actually recognised and knew who I was :D And I know that Nevermore fanboism doesn't occur much on these forums, but man, I have to admit that that totally made my night.

I left my laptop at Uni so I cant post any of the blurry photos I took until tomorrow, but yeah. Fucking brilliant night.

After the show I said "Hi I'm Derick" and he said "You don't look like your avatar" and I said "I don't look like a squid?" and then I realized my terrible mistake.

You've never seen them live? It was the fourth time for me. First time was when Warrel wore a beanie with all his hair stuffed in, and he told us, "Yeah, I shaved my head, so...". We were all "WARREL NO!", but then at the end of DHIADW, he pulled the beanie off and windmilled his hair. It was back when he had that long-ass blond hair. 'twas Awesome.

Haha cool. Well... I only know of this band since 2004, when I was a wee lass(not old enough to travel in different parts of Europe anyway). Apart from missing out on a lot of history, a lot of contextual elements prevented me from seeing them live. Not gonna rant, not gonna rant.