back from the london show

Haha cool. Well... I only know of this band since 2004, when I was a wee lass(not old enough to travel in different parts of Europe anyway). Apart from missing out on a lot of history, a lot of contextual elements prevented me from seeing them live. Not gonna rant, not gonna rant.

Well, that's about the time I've seen "some" bartender with an 'enemies of reality' shirt. he was so full of nevermore that I went to the store and bought me that same album.
Never went to see NM untill Zwarte cross last summer, my bf is a HUGE NM fan and when they play in our neighbourhood, we're there.
They're haunting me :OMG: :lol:

But anyway, poor Morbides, never got the chance to see Warrel and co live *pats head*

And cheers for the shout out before Heart Collector WD, I was pretty shocked that you actually recognised and knew who I was :D And I know that Nevermore fanboism doesn't occur much on these forums, but man, I have to admit that that totally made my night.

Hah, awesome.

Was the whole night 'off' or just the one song? Sounds great nonetheless.

oh and after the show Jeff told me he's working on the follow-up to Zero Order Phase. Nice...very nice.

Nice.

This guy seems to have recorded the whole show, camera couldn't handle the drums though, the sound quality is shit so I won't post all the videos here..

However, 9mins 15secs into this one makes the fanboy inside me smile every time :D

Other than the videos on that guys channel and the one previously posted it doesn't look like there are anymore fan videos. Just really looking forward to the Emptiness Unobstructed video now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh f*ck Nevermore. Who needs em anyway. *storms out to the Communic board*

No..still here.:(

I've never caught these guys live yet either:cry:
Boston never seems to be on their list (at least since the Gigantour they did with Megadeth and I was away when that happened. :cry:)