back from the usa gig

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
here we go...

We had a great time at the fest and at the USA indeed. The only shame was that we only made one gig, so we'll have to wait for the next album I guess... The gig was ok, and the sound was better than what could be expected by such a crazy set up. Thanks to the people that drove shitloads of hours to see us, now that was really grrreat!!!!

Was great to meet up with Devin Townsend and see them set up in the same stage after us, really weird indeed! Even Glen Benton called up our room at 4 AM for a party, looking for Suffocation also. The only problem is that beer is so fucking hard to find there... People treated us real good, the food was way too much for our well-treated mediterranean stomachs, and managed to get new cymbals for a ridiculous price the day after!

We had a great time on stage also, and were really pleased to know there were some really die hard followers around! Thansk to you!!!

CHR and ASG

i'm glad you guys had a great time in the US...

yeah! I agree...it's a shame to travel so far for just ONE gig, but well the Milwaukee fest is not really just A gig...I'm sure it must be amazing to find yourselves playing in the same stage as Devin Townsend...I would really love to meat such a devious guy!

I received the pics from Olga yesterday and i will be posting during this weekend....

cheers and welcome back...home :p

fv